VOTE NOW... theFashionSpot's Model of the Year for 2023!

Your Model of the Year for 2023...

• Linda Evangelista

• Angelina Kendall

• Vittoria Ceretti

• Ida Heiner

• Sora Choi

• Yilan Hua

• Liu Wen

• Rianne van Rompaey

• Awar Odhiang

• Amar Akway

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the 1st annual theFashionSpot Awards, and to the Model of the Year category.

The nominees from the poll are based on engagement across Femmes, and based off their work throughout the past twelve months. Feel free to post a candidate of your choice within this thread - a model who has not been included in the poll. Members of the forums should place a 'like' on the post featuring the mention of their chosen model of the year (multiple votes allowed). Please do not repost a model that has previously been mentioned.

Winners will be announced on theFashionSpot's homepage and within this thread at a later date. Thank you for participating!

This is not the instant decision I thought it would be, because it could be Linda as Model of the Year for sustaining something of a comeback and being so welcomed (plus, that book)... but on the other hand, should Model of the Year traditionally go to someone new on the scene, like Angelina... or should it go to someone who, year after year, manages to continue to work on a high level, like Vitto, with her catwalks, covers and contracts (and gossip column appearances thanks to Leo)?

I know I can pick multiple options, but if I had to choose one...

(MOD EDIT: Mods, please also count this as a vote for Anok & Mona when tallying up votes! User liked the original Anna nomination post, as well as an Anok vote above, but not the initial nomination.)

mona, anok, rianne and anna ewers.

Last edited by a moderator:
The model with no runway work or campaigns, whose magazine images were so retouched they might as well have been AI-generated is really going to win model of the year, eh?

We critique the fashion industry for their over-reliance on nostalgia but we’re no better. 😩

MOD EDIT: Nomination add. Please like this post if you would also like to vote for the model listed below.

Mila van Eeten

MOD EDIT: Nomination add. Please like this post if you would also like to vote for the model listed below.

Julia Nobis

Anok Yai.

If it is possible to vote for someone who isn't nominated in the first place.

He Cong

Bumping all threads to encourage members to both vote in the above poll and/or for any nominations mentioned in the replies to this thread. Thank you all for your participation thus far, and have a lovely Holiday season! 💗

Most of these are old models. I'm not voting for these picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiliesAreLovely
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->