Vuitton Glasses By Pharrell Williams?

But they are with gold. But AlexN your right fashion is stupid.

wow I must be blind because I don't see the dry crakly skin :huh:
those glasses aren't my style but I think they work well with him because of his style. I've seen Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan rock them, so who knows.

They're not the most awful things I've seen, but they aren't the most beautiful either.... middle of the road I guess...nothing extraordinary at all.

My Friend, THEY are the best thing LV has done. You can´t deny that! I meen, come on. Those bags are awful accept maybe a green/yellow? I have seen..

Attachments

• Lelle Vuitton4.jpg
    Lelle Vuitton4.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 3
Yeah, cause i live in st.tropexx so i need much shades, ...

You go Jayson! You´re the best. Good I wish I lived near the sea. I kind of do, but It´s not a warm sea :P

I know I´m never gonna get those glasses, so I think I´m gonna look in some cool secondhand stores to find an other pair of glasses. But still my dream are those.

lvglasses_1.jpg

I think they look horrible but I believe many people with fat wallets would still snap them up.:sick:

Okey not all of them are as great as the red ones..Like the ones in the upper-left corner..And the ones next to it, and the ones under the seconds...

whizkit said:
lvglasses_1.jpg

I think they look horrible but I believe many people with fat wallets would still snap them up.:sick:
Louis Vuitton, worst sunglasses ever.

Diorling said:
Louis Vuitton, worst sunglasses ever.
Judging from those pictures, I agree. I've never seen such expensive cheap-looking sunglasses. :wacko:

I adore the white with gold one, but 500$ for just one, never! the prices are to high, damn. Thats really a minor.

041956582rv.jpg
041956492pg.jpg

is ashley wearing those? they sorta look like em, but i cant tell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->