What are you doing to your hair next?

Sav_

Reaction score
I mean, what color, what cut, are you getting a treatment, etc.

Right now I'm not doing anything, since I'd like for it to grow to my ideal length (my waist). Last time I checked, my hair was almost at mid-back length, and since it grows around 1.5" per month, it shouldn't take too long. Once it has grown close to that length, I plan on getting it cut so that there are fewer layers. Last time I got a haircut, back in November, my hairstylist went a little overboard giving me layers and now I'm anxious to get rid of some of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
gah, i dont know. i either want to put bangs in, or plop in some extensions....it's a choppy bob right now and it's literally driving me nuts!

I want to lighten it up..a lot. My natural hair color is dark brown but it doesn't suit me. I'm thinking maybe a warm medium brown or a sandy/caramel color. And I want layers!

I am thinking gingery. I just have to convince myself round to paying for a hairdresser to dye my hair!!!

Currently, I'm letting my hair grow out. My ultimate goal is to have longer, stronger, healthier hair. I've been giving myself different conditioning treatments, and occasionally I've been getting trims to even out my layers and to reduce split ends. Although my hair is light already (especially in contrast to my natural color), I'm considering adding more highlights for the summer.

Going to see my HD next week and getting it cut to the one length as much as possible (at the moment it's an revoltingly overgrown pixie cut and it looks like a mullet) because I'm trying to grow it. Also getting the usual blonde foils and an ashy semi.

I'm shifting from reddish to blonde. That's too tough, have to wait months. But my goal is to be dark blonde on May... looking forward to it.
I just dyed my hair, now I'm almost brownish.

I NEED a haircut. My hair is too long, it's too heavy and straight. So...a bit past the shoulders in the back, a bit shorter in the front and lots of layers. Colour-wise...nothing, really.

I´ll get my natural haircolour back, at least I try. They look terrible right now they are much too short in front, I can´t wear them open.

I have to go next week. My sideswept bangs are getting way to long so I'm having those trimmed and my layers need to be trimmed too, but I'm trying to grow it out so I won't be getting too much off the bottom. And colour wise I will be going slightly lighter than normal (I normally go dark brown) for summer.

I did cut bangs...the work is very badly done since I was very drunken.

Well, I put some extensions back and fix the bangs...hope it turns out well.

besides from straitening yesterday, which I haven't done in half a year. I'm planning on going blond in a few months. thinking medium to dark ash blond. Never really done blond before, but I want to try something new.. besides from that I'm in the process of letting it grow long..

^I hope you have thick hair... It's hard to grow bleached hair, it breaks off so easily :(

oh didn't know that, well not specifically. But I do have very, very thick hair. ! So it's all good. Besides it's almost the length I want it to have. :D

I'm getting my long hair lopped off on Thursday.
I've been bored with it for a while but the past few days I've desperately wanted a change. Today I marched into Toni & Guy and asked to look at a style book. Out of all of the mens' haircuts I liked one. So I'm getting it done.
I've had this long hair for three years now. It's stale.
I want to do things with my hair.
So nervous/excited!!

Had it trimmed today and picked out my colour!!! Woooo. Its a coppery orangey shade, can't wait, neither can my hairdresser!

I'm coloring my hair back to the "usual color", the one I've been using for years. Today I tried a different one, just to prove myself that changes are good and... NO, they aren't, came up darker than I expected, so I'm definitely going back to my regular color in 1 month :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dianarimar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->