What Are Your Ultimate Favorite Pieces To Wear?

At the moment I am really loving slightly 'out there' or statement vintage jackets over relatively conservative tailoring or jeans. However, the change in the weather means I'm going to have to rethink my approach.

At the moment I am really loving slightly 'out there' or statement vintage jackets over relatively conservative tailoring or jeans. However, the change in the weather means I'm going to have to rethink my approach.

sounds gorgeous! I want to dress like that.

After not wearing the combination of jeans and a tee a day in my life (I always felt too underdressed/not feminine enough in that combination), it has become my favourite. I do wear peplum tees instead of regular ones though.

White blouse.
It is the best thing to wear at the moment.
You can see my black bras but I don't care.
Only bad thing is that the shirt wrinkle easily.... oh well...I don't care. Haha.
Love the shirt.

i own a wool marc by marc jacobs bomber jacket. it's my favorite piece ever. i considered it a valuable investment. it's grey with a striped lining. i have taken very good care of it over the years and keep it well preserved in a zipped up bag. i bought it from ebay, not in an actual store, but it was BNWT. i think i got a deal on it, but it was still pretty pricey! that is, by far, my favorite thing to wear. especially since my favorite season is fall, and it's perfect for windy fall days :smile:

Anything cotton and colours grey, white, black, light pink and camel.

I'm really looking forward to wearing my jil sander caban coat this fall....

-cos thin blue bracelet
-white alexander wang shirt
-medium blue acne jeans
-black phoenix alchemy lab fragrance (51)

Skinny jeans and ballerina flats. I don't think I'll ever grow tired of that combo.

i have this uniform. which i wear when i feel ugly or uncomfortable.
It's either leather pants (for example isabel marant pour hm ones)
skinny jeans (usually mother or paige)
and always mens t-shirt or tank top.
boots, usually comfy pair from acne studios or saint laurent.
colors are black, green or grey when i have those days.

honestly- i really like my big, baggy jeans...
they are so comfy and cool...
truly a "wardrobe update"...
so many of my old faves have been resuscitated by these jeans...

a great great investment...
:clap:

^ I could say the same for my loose leather trousers, I cannot imagine not having them in my closet. :heart:

^^

ahh...
i used to live in my leather jeans...
that and cargo pants...

:heart:

i think cashmere knit scarves would be hard for me to give up...
it's the height of luxury to have your neck or face wrapped in such softness and warmth...imo...

cashmere socks are a close second...

:wub:

Righ now.... a vintage Thai silk blouse (the type with that characteristic blue/green/fuchsia check pattern) that came as part of a set, it dates to the 1980s based on the little shoulderpads in the puff sleeve (yeah, I know, puff sleeves....but it's super comfortable).

And a Hawaiian shirt in bright blue with yellow flowers. A reliable summer staple!

A large oversized hat and something light and airy. After all, the heatwave has been tremendous lately. But favorites change with the seasons sweethearts.

An old green cotton twill jacket from Marni Winter edition 2013 - the fabric is hardy enough that it's almost like denim, it literally sat crushed at the bottom of a pile of clothes for over a year until I fished it out earlier this year and started wearing it out again and the crumples didn't even show.

It's basically my "office jacket" now, on first glance it looks conservative but has a cool pattern and colour (dark green with black/darker green striations, and I love that.

a sheer black silk slip with an oversized navy cashmere cardigan, this is my current favourite things to wear around the house for the last...2 weeks now. I turn the cardigan back to front to wear it.

For non-housewear it's a rainbow stripe ribbed mock neck from Monki, it's bright and made of natural fabric (cotton) and sometimes I like a bit of cheer in winter.

Just wanted to start a fun trend... Not sure if it's already been a topic, but if so, let's start a new one!

I love to wear neon and bold colors, high waisted shorts and skirts, puffy shoulders, and ankle strapped heels. :heart:
Doc martens, layered necklaces. lots of rings, cargo pants, fishnet tights, leather jackets, crop tops, oversized tees, and big hooded sweatshirts are must-haves for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wwandre
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->