What handbags will be big in AW/05?

koriko said:
Does anyone have picture of Gucci Flora?
Gucci Flora.

NMV3252_mh.jpg
NMV3241_mh.jpg
NMV3254_mh.jpg

i personally dont like them very much :o ,
but if i had to go floral i'd choose valentino because they are more subtle..

NMV3173_mn.jpg

bleh don't like that valentino... something i don't like about valentino bags is how that V is just so noticeable...
i rather like some of the embroidered gucci floras... i think it's a very pretty design and i love that it's froma scarf designed for the beautiful princess grace...
and with bottegas... ilike their simpler, more classic shapes..

see i dont think bags that were big last year will be big this year... if you catch on to a trend to late its over...

What would you say was the It bag of last year, other than the obvious Louis Vuitton multicolored line, Hermes Birkin, and Balenciaga?

The clutch, of course.
Tod's also produced an evening bag that was found on every celebrity arm.
Fendi's "Vanity" wasn't all that.

For 2005, I think...

Mulberry Roxanne will be the new Balenciaga. And it deserves to be.
I hate silverado, but for the new season Chloe has two prime contenders:
00210f.jpg
00280f.jpg

00230f.jpg
00260f.jpg

I like the above alright, but my fave from the show is this understated clutch.
00350f.jpg

Dolce & Gabbana's show may have sucked, but the accessories had in me awe. I think they will lead the trend for the parent-child bags:

00700f.jpg

And I love these three bags below: :flower:
00280f.jpg
00830f.jpg
00910f.jpg

The Dolce bag on the very right is an extension of this bag from AW04:

54_1_b.JPG

I love the enlongated "key" thing at the front.

For those who think MJ bags are heavy, I heard that the Mulberry roxanne is also very heavy (although it's unlined). Any comment? I do like the roxanne and thinking about getting one in red too.

BV bags are very classic, durable and lightweighted. I have two; the white woven cluth and the brown woven hobo and I think they are adorable!! However, their prices are also high...

.. I don't like Chloe bags I do love clothes and shoes, but the bags no... I think expecially here in Italy that next season will be hot the Balenciaga , It's pretty new trend here. I guess that the classics as LV ang Gucci will always be hot... have you ever seen the "alviero martini" collection?? isn't it so ugly?? I just hate those bags....

:heart: Balenciaga bags too!! I have gotten 2 of them; a teal (dark blue) classique and a taupe (antique grey) twiggy, which are from early spring season. Actually I would like to get more of them, but I think I should wait until fall. This is because I'm kind of broke now and also want to get some other cool bags. :wub:

What I'm looking forward to getting is the Mulberry Roxanne, but I have heard from many people that the bag is quite heavy!

What bags are going to be so out?
Also.. I have an announcement to make:

I hate Louis Vuitton.

Kay bye!

LV denim is actually not bad-- i mean the runway collection. im sure the denim collection out in the stores on april-may will be plain but not as bad as the cherry collection haha!

i dont think LV will ever be considered as "out".

some of their lins are definitely getting overexposed, yes.

but thats just the mono/murakami lines...

there are so many other LV bags.. they dont JUST make the monogram line you kow.....

i dont think the other LV lines will ever be in the center of spotlight as the balenciaga/chloe bags were in 04..

but they are still very nice....

some "underexposed" LVs...

p10506312_ph_hero.jpg

p10724571_ph_hero.jpg

p10365652_ph_hero.jpg

p10598667_ph_althero_White.jpg

p10260279_ph_althero_Mocha.jpg

Yes, there're still many nice LV monogram bags that have not been overexposed and are nice!! :wub: Here are my LV bags... :heart:

p10541388_ph_althero_Blue.jpg

M91144_large.jpg

M92645_large.jpg

The pics are from websites of eluxury and LV.

personally, i like...

bottega veneta definitely gaining momentum, really like the tote bag with weave details,
marni basket straw bags with charms, more more more!
louis vuitton crotchet with 3-d monogram - won't ever use it, but the idea is great
hyde s.k independent london designer, bags have a strong native american influence, underground for now but popular in japan
tamara bloch independent london designer, her ss05 stripey totes and weave shoulder bags are nice
head porter always count on them for functional, well-made bags
bliss lau pretty, pleated bags

LibertyRose said:

For 2005, I think...

Mulberry Roxanne will be the new Balenciaga. And it deserves to be.

I agree...the look of the Roxanne will go with a lot of the trends of 05.
I think the dark brown and the gold coloured ones are gorgeous..but the baby blue one that has been featured everywhere is a disaster..baby blue and all the gold "studs" or whatever they are called that are all over the bag is imo a bad bad combo.

I hope that the LV Epi line grows in popularity. I love the texture and the shapes are so classic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judy123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->