What to do in Copenhagen?

Does anyone know of a good men's shoe store in Copenhagen that might carry a pair of distressed leather lace-up boots? I saw this picture in the New York Times and I fell in love

17get_high.jpg

"[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, San Serif][SIZE=-1]1. Neil Barrett leather lace-up cap-toe boot with zipper insole, $705 a pair. At Jeffrey, 449 West 14th Street. 2. J.Lindeberg leather lace-up boot, $350. At J.Lindeberg, 126 Spring Street. 3. Nicole Farhi distressed-leather lace-up cap-toe boot, $360. At Nicole Farhi stores. 4. Paul Smith wingtip boot, about $540. At Paul Smith, 108 Fifth Avenue and Los Angeles." - New York Times on the Web 9/17/2006

I absolutely love the vintage leather boot look (not to be confused with the cowboy boot :yuk:). The Nicole Farhi boots are exactly the type I'm looking for. If I can't find any in Copenhagen, I'll either have to wait until Dec when I visit London, or when I get back home to the states in Jan.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Hey keys, what do you study at CBS? I'm a CBS student as well.. ^_^

The store you are looking for is definitely, Bruno & Joel, located at Pilestræde 41 (Just down the street from where ParisTexas used to be located). They stock designers like Premiata and n.d.c.

In terms of lace up boots, I remember they had these from n.d.c (ndcmadebyhand.com) called 'Rhino' - the price range is about 3000 DKK.

:flower:

a1.jpg

men.lougue.com

Last edited by a moderator:
LOVE those shoes you posted Bai !

Henrik Vibskov is opening a new store in Copenhagen in October, it's going to be located in Krystalgade 6.

Really? Great. It would be awesome if you told us the exact date for the opening when you know. I, for one, am going there as fast as possible and spend my entire fortune on god smackingly glorious clothes. :smile:

Hanne said:
LOVE those shoes you posted Bai !

Henrik Vibskov is opening a new store in Copenhagen in October, it's going to be located in Krystalgade 6.

they are so beautifully made.. too bad they don't go well with my style, or else I would have gotten them in a heartbeat. ^_^

Great news, Hanne. :woot:

I'm mostly excited about how the interior of the store will be... I'm not really anticipating minimalism, but rather something fun and 'twisted'.

Thanks for sharing :flower:

Njalle said:
Really? Great. It would be awesome if you told us the exact date for the opening when you know. I, for one, am going there as fast as possible and spend my entire fortune on god smackingly glorious clothes. :smile:

It opens on October 13th :flower:

Baizilla said:
Hey keys, what do you study at CBS? I'm a CBS student as well.. ^_^

The store you are looking for is definitely, Bruno & Joel, located at Pilestræde 41 (Just down the street from where ParisTexas used to be located). They stock designers like Premiata and n.d.c.

In terms of lace up boots, I remember they had these from n.d.c (ndcmadebyhand.com) called 'Rhino' - the price range is about 3000 DKK.

:flower:

men.lougue.com
I checked out Bruno & Joel today and I saw that boot in both black and dark brown along with another style called "Rino" that's also on the n.d.c. website

Rino.jpg

www.ndcmadebyhand.com

This also comes in brown, but they didn't have it my size.

img10473713389.jpeg

source: http://www.rakuten.co.jp

JamieCD said:
btw, thats goin to be designerforum in 3 weeks in Kbh.
are you shoppping Bai?

Whether I am going to be at the designerforum thing in Copenhagen?

No, definitely not. :ninja:

A friend of mien told me that they sell load of M.Jacobs / Gucci stuffs so I think I may go to copenhagen for that.

you think iit is just rubbish there? so i just wisit my friends only.-P

Yeah they do... It's definitely worth visiting if you are interested in those designers... you will be able to save a lot of money.

As for me, I have never been there before... mainly because I don't wear any of the designers that are stocked in Copenhagen... and also because I've heard it gets way too crowded. I like shopping in peace :P

what about you hanne, ever been to designer forum? is it worth it?

can't say that I have.. fash ho' .. maybe Mettchen ?

Does anyone know where I can buy a sweater/jacket similar to this one? (An inversion would work as well)
jakkezo6.jpg

(source: MisShapes.com)

Oh and - while I'm at it, what about this hoodie?
http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/9770/trjerw4.jpg
The reason why I'm asking for the latter in here is that the guy is Danish, at least he resembles the guy in Storm a lot. So I figured that the hoodie might've been bought in Copenhagen :smile:
(Source: Thecobrasnake.com)

I read somewhere that a bigger Topshop was going to open in CPH. Did it open yet? The store locator on topshop.co.uk only works for UK...

MASSER AF TOP SHOP Nanna Flachs - 16.11.2006 - 17:17Nu åbner Top Shop endelig en butik på Strøget, Østergade 34. Dørene bliver d. 22. november slået op til den 380 kvm store butik, hvor det vil være muligt at få fingrene i Topshops komplette kollektion. Topshop har planer om at indtage resten af det danske land ved at åbne butikker i de største byer i Danmark. Så fortvivl ikke, hvis du er langt fra København, men væbn dig derimod med tålmodighed.

Rumor has it that Patrik Söderstam comes to town this friday (which is in in 2 minutes) and he'll sell his designs at Viktoriagade 19 between 17:00 and 19:30.

Bai, are the Tsubi jeans on sale? At what price?

I was in there two days ago, but I forgot to see what the Tsubi jeans retailed for...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LA REGINA
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->