What Will You Be For Halloween?

My little cousins are doing it old school (ghost, witch, hobo) this year, and everything they do is just an excuse for me and my [older] cousin to act like children as well.

I'm going as the classic Wicked Witch...green skin, black hat, and broom in all. :D

I'm going to be at home, most likely on the computer or spending time with the family - no trick or treating for me, which is a first!

Since I didn't go out this past weekend, I didn't want to go out and buy a costume. I did still want something simple, and most of all cheap, to answer the door in this evening. I came up with a doll. Majority of it is makeup, and then I chose the most frilly, lacy, girly things I owned, including putting a giant bow in my hair.

img364.jpg

I am going to wrap myself in tin foil and go as Leftovers! :P

This is the week that I am scouring the second hand stores, theatrical makeup counters and the fabric store... I am going to be an albino bat this year (yes, my costume will be made from a white sheet....). Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. :heart:

So some of my ideas are Pippi Longstocking, Edie Sedgwick, and a dinosaur..
Kind of all over the place but and ideas, opinions, ect?

I want to be edie sedgwick. any ideas for the best possible costume? I was thinking black leggings... some more black and gold... not really sure

I;m going to be a country singer and wear my best sequined finery and super hairspray my hair

Oh I like it, BaroqueRockstar, I still need ti see that movie!
Mercury, don't forget the make up and hair but maybe some sort of tiny mini dress or long tee/sweater and black pumps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petitealiix91
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->