What Would You Wear Today?

This really piqued my interest from the women's section at my local Muji. Minus the fact that it's from their womens line, I didn't see anything about it that says "This is for women". And it has no buttons, therefore, eliminating that confusing what-side-the-buttons-are-on issue when determining gender.

4550002689469_01_org.jpg

^^
kind of in love with the boots which are Marni...:wub:

When it comes to ankle-length and black, Yohji simply cannot be beat.

Ooh, 2 for the price of 1? How about this reversible coat from Lanvin? (ssense.com)

shopping
shopping

^^

:bounce: I LOVE that @runner :wub::wub::wub:

having trouble loading files here cause the images are too large...
boo...:(

trying again...
cotelac.fr

*it's getting hot and humid

Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 4.51.27 PM.png

Big WOULD on the Sacai Nikes, but they look like shoes I wore as a child in 1983, and I don't think it's cool for adults to wear stuff from childhood once they come back in style for the younger generation, even if it is for nostalgia reasons. It'd be like Mom breaking out her old platforms from 1977 just because she saw Madonna wear them in 1997. (src: sneakerbardetroit.com)

Balenciaga F/W 2017

....but with more confidence and less of an 'ironic' aura than the bloke below, and WITH those Triple S. Shoot me. :Pink:

Vogue

Triple S won't ever happen, at least on my feet :P

Today I would wear this Daniel W. Fletcher look (yes, I recently binged through Next In Fashion :D)

danielwfletcher

Sies Marjan F/W 2020/21 :ninja:

...but without the hideous shoes, white trainers instead. And maybe with a mac instead of that coat.

Vogue

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annetbef
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->