Who Designed This? More Accessories...

Hi !

I read somewhere that they were Cutler and Gross...but I don´t remember If they said they WERE actually C&G or that you can find a similar one in the C&G line.
I hope that helps.

I adore those glasses and I already own two pairs of VERY similar ones, but they´re cheap copys...I got them in Brazil!

princesita

Does anyone know the designer that might have made these sunglasses?

Thanks for your help. :heart:

* Edit: I added the attachment Tiff :heart:

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 11
It is impossible to tell! there is nothing which would guvi a clue! If you really like them , then search for ones which would look the same. Check Chanel, they have a lot from this style.

Ditto to what the first two have said but just wanted to add in my two cents: whoever that is in the photograph two words: Collogan(sp?) overkill!

Originally posted by Toxiiic@Jun 1st, 2004 - 8:19 am
Ditto to what the first two have said but just wanted to add in my two cents: whoever that is in the photograph two words: Collogan(sp?) overkill!
:angry:

Hi,

I'm new here, but I love this board. You all know very much, so I hope you can all so help me: :wink:
I saw this picture, and I love these sunglasses. Can anybody tell me, from which designer they are?
Thanks
Andrea
1920.jpg

Are you talking about Victoria's? (Or Beckham's?)

Victoria wears Dolce and Gabbana a lot, but they look like they could also be Versace.

Sorry can't be of anymore help. Hope someone else can :flower:

They kind of look like a pair of Chanels that I have. :unsure:

But I cant really tell.

probably Dolce & Gabbana :flower:

or they could be Dior "Celebrity" sunglasses :innocent:

What Pradromance is trying to say (I think) that Victoria's style is so POP, that it's probably Dior she is wearing, or Dolce and Gabanna, or Gucci, or another mass produced line. In other words, they look too generic to tell apart, everyone and their mother makes them B)

^^^I wish that were true- I haven't found a pair like hers yet.

Widething- in Celine's fashion show..there were some that looks very close to that. I'm not sure is that label made the sunglasses in the show though.

My bet is on D&G like Chocsta.It's literally all she (Posh) wears...
There's something so un-original about a person who just sticks to one designer all the time as a totally safe-bet... :sick:
I love D&G too (not as much anymore but I'd still kill for some pieces) but you have to mix it up a little.. :wink:
Or maybe it's just the fact I'm not VB's biggest fan...? :innocent:

i think dolce is a safe bet...since she gets everything comp-ed... :rolleyes:

Dolce's probably a safe bet, though I have to dispute that all she wears is Dolce. She used to be all about Gucci when she was in the Spice Girls, but lately she's branched out - she's been seen in Topshop, and other such "high street" stores, not just designer ones. She also wears items by some Spanish designer, I think...she's gotten a little more laid back, and doesn't exclusively wear one designer anymore. But she DOES have the ones that she's fond of, and one notable one is Dolce, so her sunglasses might be theirs. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chooch McGhee
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->