Wish: 5 bags to own

It seems everyone has a birkin on their "To own list".

1. Cream or tan leather Dior saddle
2. Chocolate 40cm Birkin with silver hardware, cliche...but I like it
3. Black city classique Balenciaga
4. Black Chanel 2.55 reissue in size 225 or 226
5. Gray 28cm lizard Kelly with silver hardware
...I think these could be the only bags I own and wear for a life time

If i could only have 5 bags for the rest of my life right now it would probably be:

1. Hermes birkin 35cm in black
2. Chanel re-issue 226 or 227 in grey
3. Balenciaga work/city size in a neutral colour like black, taupe or caramel
4. LV or Gucci luggage
5. A Versace evening clutch, or one in croc that matches everything (haven't found one to fall in love with yet)

Kimair - love this bag......

10f.jpg

1)Chanel cerf tote, black
2)Chloe paddington
3)Balenciaga city, white
4)Bottega veneta woven bag, brown
5)Hermes birkin, black

1. Hermes Birkin in black
2. Balenciaga City also in black
3. Fendi Spy bag in white with brown handles
4. YSL Mombasa
5. Chanel 2.55 bag

lol I'm not eccentric.

I love classic :smile:

1. Jimmy Choo Tulita (just bought it in chocolate YAY! :D )
2. Chloe Silverado
3. Celine Boogie
4. Dior Saddle Fish (I wish it was still available! :cry: )
5. Marc Jacobs Ventia in purple

1. Mulberry Phoebe in classic Tan ( or maybe the Araline.)
2. Chloe Bracelet bag with red beads from a few years ago ( I have actually got this one - yay!)
3. Vintage lucite Llewelyn bag shaped like a beehive with three brass bees on the honeycomb shaped lid - okay not exactly practical but good for weddings if slightly surreal ( also v. expensive - these are HIGHLY collectable so havnt been able to snare one yet!)
4. Dior Saddle bag in plain black with silver hardware - I knopw you can barely fit a credit card in these but they are such an amazing shape.
5. A jewelled Judith Leiber Minaudiere - I want the Tomato shaped one. I know these may be considered vulgar by some but it should sit well beside my beehive!

As is probaly obvious I have a strange taste for bags that look like other things - I also own a Silver castle and french bordello shaped bags from LuLu Guiness and a vintage one shaped like a rolled up copy of Vogue!

Aaaagh! Do we have to confine ourselves to five!Can't we do Ten? I could include a chanel quilted and Fendi Spy as you cant carry much in a beehive on a practical everyday level!

1.vintage large white chanel quilted tote with chain straps
2.rouge hermes kelly 32 -like kate hudson had in that movie with naomi watts can't remember the name
3.silver-bronze chloe silverado
4.louis vuitton red/beige murakami cherry blossom RETRO- i know, kind of passe but it's a beautiful beautiful bag
5.distressed red or apple green large balenciaga motorcycle

plus i would also really love the ysl chocolate frill mombasa

on my list at the moment...
-40cm black or choclate togo Birkin
-Mulberry Brynmore in choclate (wish I could get in black)---this will likely be in my possesion within a week :buzz:
-Miu Miu men's runway duffle from ss05 that was never available for sale
-some kind of plain, woven Bottega messener bag (they don't seem to do them in full woven leather very often, and the ones with only woven accents don't really appeal to me)
-a much, much larger YSL Mombasa messenger than I have now in black (I don't know if they ever made a plain black leather, large mombasa messenger, if they did I am furious that I missed it!!!!)

I don't know much about bags yet but I know I would like these very much if a very wealthy person were to want to get me a gift (I have NO designer bags) And don't say it can't happen because... hey... it might!! Well probably not. All the wealthy people I know probably don't even remember me, because I tend to avoid talking to them too much (usually I am put off by showy things like "look at my giantic diamond covered bracelet!" - that is a real conversation I was in once - so I think I screwed myself out of any chance of these bags!!) But anyway:

- Black matte leather kelly or birken with silver toned hardware
- Black matte quilted chanel 2.55
- That LV black one, heh i forgot the name, very structured, very simple looking.

As you can see I have a thing for matte, black, structured bags
I hope it is not that I am just too shy for anything more daring :smile:

However I will accept any designer bag gift with total pleasure :smile: If it is with fushia sequins they are going to have to include a lesson of where and with what that might possibly be wearable :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I tend to avoid talking to them too much (usually I am put off by showy things like "look at my giantic diamond covered bracelet!" - that is a real conversation I was in once - so I think I screwed myself out of any chance of these bags!!)

you have every right to be put off by that! i never thought that could actually happen in real conversations.

My list would be:
1. Hermes birkin 35cm in black with gold hardware.
2. Mulberry Bayswater in chocolate
3. Balenciaga classique in seafoam
4. White Chanel 2.55
And a split 5 would be a black Chanel cerf or a dark brown YSL mombasa
:smile:

the ones I do own:

marc jacobs east west in orange and one large bag in black from the first season
balenciaga classique
ysl mombasa

of the ones I don't own:

probably a mulberry roxanne
a chloe silverado

-Marc Jacobs Blake in red (already own)
-Chanel quilted bag w/ chain strap in white (I guess it's the 2.55?)
-Louis Vuitton Speedy 25 in classic monogram
-Prada backpack in black
-BE&G Crawford in sand or black

Edited to add: God, I'd love a tan Birkin as well. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back