You have all the money to buy ONE thing...what would you "splurge" on?

Are you a quality or a quantity person!!!

• Quality

Votes: 42 89.4%
  • Quantity

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Quality

Votes: 42 89.4%
  • Quantity

Votes: 5 10.6%

• Total voters
It's a big expense, like 7 or 8 grand [ouch...], but since this is for fun, I would absolutely choose Chrome Hearts leather pants. I want a pair so bad...but my wife would, quite literally, KILL me.

The blue Manolos that Carrie Bradshaw wore in SATC the movie!

Mulberry Bayswater in Chocolate. I guess it's not that expensive compared to some other bags, so hopefully I'll have one someday :D

The most I can really afford is Topshop since I am only 15 but I do like quality and try and get the best I can.

Quality is just absolutely everything to me, it's like a secret between you and the clothes.
But also, even the untrained eye subconsciously knows what you're wearing is quality, because, it is simply superior.

Quality wins for the most part however when your on a limited budget you sometimes have to sacrifice and go for quantity. Sure you could save up your pennies but honestly I feel as a college student their is something wrong about spending all my money on a pair of Louboutins. However, once I am out of college and into the real world I think its a bit of a different story.

For me? Quality, one-hundred percent.

That being said, pregnancy has left me slightly addicted to H&M. My closet is being over-run with sundresses.

Quality for sure although sometimes the tiny materialistic devil inside me wants to buy more cheaper clothes than just a few high quality pieces.And the Chloé coat below is a perfect example. A camel coat that'll last forever.
Or just about every single garment from Céline or Stella McCartney.
2010_09_098_02.jpg

source: vogue.co.jp

I'm all about quality !!

Though I am a diehard fashion fanatic, I have a very small wardrobe because I buy quality....

Right now I want a Rick Owens Palais Royale fur vest or gilet, and an Hermes Medor watch....not gonna happen!! LOL

^ OMG That Chloe coat is just to die for... it looks so soft it must be cashmere!

Just googled Rick Owens... never paid much attention to his stuff... I will be now... those furs and the rest of the Palais Royale line is to die for!

And Hermes watch... I could only dream too!

I seen a girl with one this morning and loved the look and so wanting one for this winter... a lovely thick soft beret... it must have been cashmere and just looked soooo cosy!

I can't afford any stuff right now really, quality OR quantity but when I do shop I see no harm in saving for one expensive thing, especially a classic piece. I tend to keep things a long time anyway. Even the cheap stuff lasts with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->