Your favorite items of clothing

Originally posted by AlexN@Nov 18 2004, 12:36 AM
Those seriously do not look like distressed suede. They look like shiny leather.
[snapback]436870[/snapback]​

those are my other Ann Dem. boots :lol:
When I wear these, I post THE boots, whe I wear my other ones, I write "distressed suede." The leather is not shiny, it must be a camera flash effect.

Originally posted by faust@Nov 18 2004, 08:30 AM
those are my other Ann Dem. boots :lol:
When I wear these, I post THE boots, whe I wear my other ones, I write "distressed suede." The leather is not shiny, it must be a camera flash effect.
[snapback]437089[/snapback]​
Oh, my gosh, I was confused. :lol:

My green, boucle skirt suit by Jones New York. When I need make an elite first impression, I accessorize it with one of my Chanel bags, pearls and pumps. Very sharp!

Brown Levis corduroys owned in the 70's by my hippy mother, the only pants I really wear. for some reason I hate the look of tight pants, and wide leg pants get scuffy bottoms, so my closet is mostly skirts. but on the really casual days i put on the Levis and take a trip back in time :P

Name a favorite clothes item:

Pink Pony
Slim Fit Tee
around $65 (some of the cost goes to breast cancer research)

I don't play favourites with my wardrobe. Every piece is special and essential to me!!! But if I had to choose ONE thing to wear all the time, the item that I can rely on....it would be my black Sonia Rykiel sweater dress. ^_^

my favorite item is a black armani blazer I bought at a thrift store

btw: it gets really annoying when you tYpE LiKE tHis :innocent:

I go through phases with my favourite clothes, I'm very fickle!! At the moment, although I don't wear it often because its delicate my fave item it a beautiful strapless fuschia pink vintage cocktail dress with black leaf outlines randomly dotted across the dress :heart:

Just one item???

Euhm.......a short oriental dress with psychedelic sixties print in blue, green and brown :heart:

worn with brown high heeled boots

Shouldn't this thread be under Personal Style or The Favorites? It doesn't have anything to do with trends...

em 692 said:
Shouldn't this thread be under Personal Style or The Favorites? It doesn't have anything to do with trends...

I think The Favorites is fitting...maybe a mod could move it. :smile: And abercrombieluv, I swear your words won't look boring, just readable:wink: Anyways, onto my favorites:
-tsubi jeans
-marc jacobs black military jacket
-vintage andrew gellar pumps
These aren't neccessarily the things I wear the most, just things I like alot.

my favorite piece of clothing is my calvin klein blue/grey henley short sleeve t-shirt.

My most treasured item is my Yohji Yamamoto black, one-button wool overcoat...inherited it from my dad, it's a very well tailored piece, quite fitted, the lapels are kinda wide-ish and i can mix it with my Dries van Noten and a pair of Levi's or Dior Homme if I'm in a Reflection kinda mood, that's what I love about it. It's not too practical as it isn't warm enough for severe winter weather, but during the fall months I wear it a lot.

I also love my black Dior Homme suit, it's a wool suit with lurex woven into it so it has that subtle sparkly effect when seen up close. Only problem is it's too formal so I don't get many chances to wear it. I didn't even bring it to school this year. But when I go back to HK this Christmas I'm def. gonna rock it with my destroyed black turtleneck on New Year's Eve :woot:

-soft cotton hoodie in black from american apparel.....
-my f. beauregard raw black denim customised to make skinny... they have gorgeous sleek silver button details, very thin and small buttons....
-my raw denim shorts...... high waist........ and a TINY TINY bit slouchy..... pale denim.... miam :P

Can't Live WithOut My....

ok I am bored so I thought it would be fun to pick the 3 best things you have ever...if you had to take 3 things to an island and nothing else fashion wise...what 3 things in your WHOLE collection that you love so much.....would you bring? Post pics please!

ok here are mine....my black oversized YSL muse, my Alexander McQueen pirate map print top (mcqueen found an old pirate map and converted it into a fabric!) and my Manolo Blahnik purple croc pumps (don't forget my new black diamond skull necklace)

close 4ths-Prada Venice Print skirt, my Prada tie dye cardigans, and my jeans!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stephenandrebecca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->