Your Favorite Pattern

Erin

Iowa Girl Loves Fashion
Reaction score
Whether it be plaid, floral, stripes, checks... what is your favorite pattern to wear?

I :heart: polka dots. They're my favorite. :blush:

My favorite is stripes. But it mostly depends on the pattern... there are so many nice ones.

As for now I like herringbone, although I don't own a single piece of it. Not one that I can think of ... :unsure:

A4herrin.jpg

I'm usually not a fan of prints, but I really liked the abstract painting prints Donna Karan used for s/s 06.....and Pucci prints, they're hard not to like.

I :heart: polka dots too! I need more ... I wore them alot this past spring. And they are happy ... In the past I've worn alot of paisley, but don't think I've got any right now. Animal prints are good, always have a few around, and the occasional floral ...

i have VERY few pieces that are 'patterned'....
(i actually just went and peeked into my closet.....:ninja: :lol:....).....

but for those rare pieces.....
they are mainly horizontal stripes a la kate moss below.....
and there is one piece with very small green & beige polka dots....

I love your pattern Perlefine.
My favourites are stripes and checks (and stripes and checks combined:heart: )

I :heart: lots of polka dots...stripes are definately up there too.

Stripes and plaid mostly. I don't like polkadots at all. I like really abstract florals, like Pucci, but not boquet florals like Gunne Sax.

I love houndstooth, herringbone, horizontal (Gaultier-Sailor stripe), Im also a big dot person (refuse to add Polka, it makes me think of frumpy people) not recently though, havent found anything masculine enough with dots...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->