Your favorite tights

fashionista-ta

Reaction score
I just realized we don't have a tights thread ... how can we not have a tights thread?!?! So now we do ...

I really like DKNY tights, and my favorite at the moment are a mid-grey pair with a fairly widely-spaced shadow stripe rib.

I know a lot of people love Wolford, I've just never been able to understand why I should spend the extra $$, so maybe someone can explain it to me now :lol:

Express have a decent selection. ^_^ They're usually tough enough to withstand any barbed wire fence I might try to walk against. :lol:

Sometime the color selection is :wacko: and ri-donk-culous but otherwise, the sheer ones are fantastic. I've never had a tear. EVER.

I get my tights from sockdreams.com, modcloth.com and american apparel.

I love colored and opaque.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ How is the quality of modcloth.com? I've seen advertisements for that site everywhere, but I'm very skeptical of buying from sites because I am never totally sure of their quality despite how cute their items may be. :flower:

Burnt sienna colored wool ribbed tights from J.Crew.Such a beautiful color!

I love wolford!! I throw them in the wash and dryer and they come out fine everytime!! That's why I love them! Others that I like Hue, Falke, Fogal. I have yet to try DKNY will check them out! Thanks Ta-ta!!:flower:

Ohh my favourite pair is super duper old... grey tights from Jacob, a Canadian store... I've had them for as long as I can remember (seriously!) and they still look good as new ^_^

Well ok, there's a tiny little hole but around the crotch so it doesn't really matter :lol:

I like DKNY too ^_^ and others I just buy from Winners... they're usually not too expensive and good quality!

i get my tights from calzedonia. they have opaque tights in every colour imaginable and they are really long lasting and great quality. plus they're cheap! 5 euros... about 8 usd. my favourite shades at the moment are their purple and petrol!

I have waay to many tights. Probably around 20-30 pairs! :P
My favorites are some opaque that I have, but I also invested in a cashmere pair, dark grey, and they are so soft. I always start to stroke my thigh when I wear them, which most likely makes me look very strange!!

I love tights. I have so many coloured and patterned pairs. My favourite at the moment are mustard yellow from ASOS

^ How is the quality of modcloth.com? I've seen advertisements for that site everywhere, but I'm very skeptical of buying from sites because I am never totally sure of their quality despite how cute their items may be. :flower:
I find the quality pretty good.

I know what you mean.

Always good to find something that looks good and made good. Once you find it, you never understand how you went along without it. lol

I just bought these beauties from shopbop, theyre Cynthia Vincent.

My fave brand of tights are Hue, Calvin Klein, DKNY - these usually hold up well for me. Oh & H&M has pretty good tights too.

Attachments

• cynthiavincentshopbop.jpg
    cynthiavincentshopbop.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 4
True, I forgot about H&M ! I bought like 5 pairs last year :lol: they hold up well, that's for sure :D

for leggings and wool tights, i like falke. the construction is much sturdier and more tailored than standard tights. the rise is a little higher, too, which i like because i get annoyed with tights i have to constantly pull up.

i also have a pair of regular tights from falke and they pilled just the same as low-end ones when i wore them with high boots.

i have never tried wolford, but have always wanted to.

I love spanx tights. I get them discounted at century 21 or marshalls/tjmaxx. Speaking of which, I need to get to c21 and pick up a few more pairs.

I love spanx tights. I get them discounted at century 21 or marshalls/tjmaxx. Speaking of which, I need to get to c21 and pick up a few more pairs.

I used to shop at TJ Maxx when I was younger, but everything seemed to be very much seconds :unsure: Have things changed, or how do you avoid that?

My kind of thread, I am obsessed with tights. Right now, I really like Topshops ones, which have lots of really nice patterned/coloured ones.

(PS For those US people, what is the difference between a pantyhose and tights?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thehousedownboots
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->