Your Signature Piece

I have a brushed aluminum ring I got in Liechtenstein in high school. It twists around my thumb and the two ends are all squared off. I also wear a swarovski crystal necklance a lot, it's amber colored and shaped like a puzzle piece. My sister has a matching blue one...I know sorta tacky, but the necklace is gorgeous and I always get comments on it.

I'm never without my Franck Muller Long Island Lady watch - definitely one of my best fashion investments. I think a nice watch is the perfect “signature piece.”

mine is my class of 99 high school ring which i got during my stay in louisiana!

3 silver rings I have worn for about 8 yrs. 3 silver bracelets given to me by my mom and a family friend. (Two of them are by Brighton, one is from an art show)

I don't think I really have a signature piece, so-to-speak, but I've been wearing my Helmut Lang handcuff bracelets a lot ever since I got them. I have this black one and a silver one.

ac_m02b.jpg

My signature pieces that I am never without are my Cartier trinty ring that I wear on my thumb, the diamond studs my husband gave me (along with my wedding rings), and a gold pendant of my family crest that my parents gave me. Also over the past 8 years of marriage my husband has been collecting charms for a charm bracelet that we finally are going to assemble. Everytime I look at those charms I remember places and moments that mean so much.

mine is a large cross made from mother-of-pearl shell, its on a brown rope and i just LOVE it.

A vivienne westwood necklace with blackbeads, I got it for my birthday and wear it incessantly :P

brasscuff.jpg

This is that brass cuff. I wear it all the time, on my right wrist.

braceletsandwatch.jpg

The thin brass band on my left wrist I wear all the time, too, plus a watch, either this one shown or a thinner Timex with a white dial. The bead bracelet I only wear sometimes.

I guess it would be a leather cord bracelet with little shells and wood beads....I rarely take it off.

i've got this Karen Walker (NZ designer, not from W&G) cigarette butt pendant i wear almost everyday. it's 2-tone white and rose gold tipped with black diamonds at the ashen end of the ciggie. i love her quirky-edgy jewellery, check it out > www.karenwalkerjewellery.com my next (way into the future) purchase would be her diamond-studded white gold skull and crossbone enhancer worn as a pendant/lapel pin.

ear.jpg

faux pearl stud in my right ear. =)
I'd like to get a real one but I tend to loose my earrings on a regular basis :rolleyes:

kkesh said:
i've got this Karen Walker (NZ designer, not from W&G) cigarette butt pendant i wear almost everyday. it's 2-tone white and rose gold tipped with black diamonds at the ashen end of the ciggie. i love her quirky-edgy jewellery, check it out > www.karenwalkerjewellery.com my next (way into the future) purchase would be her diamond-studded white gold skull and crossbone enhancer worn as a pendant/lapel pin.

that sounds interesting, but the website didn't work :( :doh: :cry:

My signature pieces:

My huge diamond earrings... not real, sadly.. they'd be about 10 carats if real... $50000... someday...

My hemp/string bracelet that my friend made me as a good luck/friendship bracelet in 7th grade for cheerleading tryouts...

A diamond right hand ring...

Outrageous red toenails and/or fingernails...

TheSoCalledPrep said:
that sounds interesting, but the website didn't work :( :doh: :cry:

:huh: the link and website is working fine. i just checked. :wink: did you wait for the animation to load?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roberto Macpherson
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->