• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Your Signature Scent

Comme des Garcon - 2 (I have the glitter edition atm, love it)

Smells like patchouli oil, magnolia, nutmeg yummyness, my man's signature is Comme des Garcon 3 which is deeviiiinnne!

I really love the new fragrance from The Body Shop: Love etc. I'm going to make that one my signature scent

I own a lot of perfumes so I make sure I get at least a couple of uses of them all, but I always find myself going back to Miss Dior Cherie and Valentino's Rock'n'Rose. They're definetly my favourites.

Valentino's Rock'n'Rose is really a great scent! Do you know the Rock'n'Rose Couture? It's a heavier scent but really good too.
I don't own Rock'n'Rose, but I'm buying it when I'm in Spain again (I smelled it there for the first time), because I've never seen it in Belgian stores..
Currently, I use a lot of Burberry Brit ^_^

I never wore perfume until last year (I live in a hot climate and don't need heavy smells in the humidity).
Now I only own two, Hermes Jardin sur le Nil and Creed Acqua Fiorentina. I love them both!

I love the Creed Fiorentina too!! My fav!!:P

I have been wearing Versace red jeans since it came out, and i STILL rock it. people complement me all the time!

I actually smelled all of my perfumes tonight, lol. I haven't been wearing it lately because I was sick. Anyway, these were my favs

Vera Wang Princess
Versace Red Jeans
Gucci II
Love and Luck by Ed Hardy

I wasn't interested in scents till I started working at a Marc Jacobs boutique. I basically tried on every Marc Jacobs' perfume and the winner is Rain from the Splash Collection. I love the light and fresh scent of Rain and that it gets better as it's on your skin.

I also love the D&G Anthology scents. It's something like the Marc Jacobs splashes but it's slightly different. I personally like the scent La Lune.

The scent that I absolutely love is 'I LOVE LOVE' BY MOSCHINO. The bottle is really adorable, and the scent is a spunky citrus that uplifts my spirits.

I also really like KAT VON D'S SAINT perfume, it's a strong vanilla and I've been wearing it all the time recently.

When I dress up to go somewhere fancy or am wearing a business outfit, I always use J'ADORE DIOR because it's sophiscated and sexy.

Really, my number 1 rule with perfume is that it has to come in an attractive bottle. I want something that not only smells great, but will look great on my dresser. :smile:

i reallllly like G from harajuku lovers during the summer, but i normally opt for coco madmoiselle!

As of right now my "signature" sent is Lola by Marc Jacobs. I adore it. And everyone at my school knows who I am because of it :D

papaveri e fico ( poppies and fig) by speziali fiorenitini.
i bought it in a little town in tuscany, near florence and the second bottle is almost finished. divine scent!

Rose de Mai by Fragonard. It's a very old fragrance house which still makes its perfumes in France, but very few people buy their fragrances. So I feel a bit unique wearing it ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->