Zsa Zsa Gabor

Josephine

Reaction score
Though officially an actress, Zsa Zsa Gabor is more famous as a whimsical celebrity sex symbol. Married nine times, Gabor made a career of joking about her man-hungry ways and her love of jewelry and furs. Her credits include the campy Queen of Outer Space (1958), Moulin Rouge (the 1951 version, not Nicole Kidman's 2001 version), and a small role as a nightclub manager in the Orson Welles classic Touch of Evil (1959). In 1989 Gabor gained fresh notoriety after she slapped a Beverly Hills policeman who pulled her over for a traffic violation. Another traffic accident, in November of 2002, left her in a coma. Gabor's sisters Magda and Eva are also well known; Eva played the scatterbrained wife in the 1960s TV series Green Acres.

Zsa Zsa Gabor was Miss Hungary of 1936... Her true year of birth is, not surprisingly, a matter of some confusion; most sources agree on 1917, but others list 1918 or 1923... She played the villainess Minerva in the final episode of the 1960s TV series Batman... She is the mother of actress Francesca Hilton, her daughter with her ex-husband Conrad Hilton.
[answers.com]

[simply classics]

Last edited by a moderator:
Zsa Zsa is truly a gorgeous woman!!!!!!Thanks for all the beautiful Pictures and the info about her!!

http://www.womwam.net/
imageBK5.JPG

http://www.imperial-deltah.com/
histor2.gif

more zsa zsa from simply classics

Last edited by a moderator:
she was cute and it's a pity she let herself become this frankenstein.

If anything she was quotable..

I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man I keep his house.

More quotes here

She and her sister Eva were so beautiful, and they both had such distinctive voices. Love the first pic in #5! :smile:

[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]www.fwi.co.uk[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]www.peoplequiz.com[/SIZE][/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->