2011 BAFTA Awards

LolaSvelt

Reaction score
Red carpet has started. Amy Adams, Hailee Steinfeld, Julianne Moore, Rosamund Pike, Thandie Newton, Emma Watson and Jessica Alba are among the attendees. Still wondering if Natalie Portman is going to be there.

Last edited by a moderator:
^:rofl: Jesse Eisenberg has arrived.

I really want Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone to be there tonight, but I think they are busy filming Spider Man. Boo!

^ I can't stay for the whole thing BOO. I have to record the show so I'm counting on you Lola for updates. I'm going to try a sneak on if I can.

Worst E! hosts ever. Can't stand that Girls Aloud chick and Steven was a knob with Jesse.

Yeah, that Kimberley Walsh is annoying. Steve Jones, too. What did he say to Jesse? I'm watching BBC. Mark Kermode ftw!

Ugh, Kimberly Walsh. I like Steve Jones.^_^

Is Keira Knightley confirmed to attend?:innocent:

I'm flicking between E!, BBC and Sky. This is better this year.

Nicolas Hault is looking fine.

Come on where are the females. I want gowns please.

I know Jamie Campbell Bower is going so I assume the person I thought I just saw was Bonnie. I'd be surprised if Keira went, she's not nominated, she's not in a nominated film and it's her only night off atm. Tilda is supposed to be there too. Paddy Considine scrubs up well!

:woot: Helena has arrived. Hair is styled like at the SAGs not the Globes. Wearing black dress.

Does Natalie hate London or something? She didn't turn up to the London premiere, either! Ridiculous.

I heard that Jennifer Lawrence is going to be there. As a presenter?

I just saw a glimpse of Hailee Steinfeld.

...But she's nominated for best actress.

Yes but she's pregnant and you can only fly up to a certain point. Her doctor might have said she couldn't go.

Her last two dresses have been pretty disappointing so personally I'm not bothered.

^A heavily pregnant Rachel Weisz turned up to the BAFTAs in 2006. *shrug*

No James Franco either, not that that really matters because Firth will win Yay! Hailee looks adoreable, very beaded little top half

^ but she's British doesn't she live in London.

Who is Hailee wearing. I missed it. She looks great and seems very smart.

Yeah, but she was going to the award ceremonies in LA, wasn't she? I also think she was living with Darren Aronofsky in New York at the time. I think Portman is just being lazy. She know she has the Oscar in the bag. Voting has finished. She doesn't have to promote herself any more.

I don't know who she is wearing, but I love the sparkle. Give her stylist an award or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->