61st Cannes International Film Festival 2008

Elsa Pataky at amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS
*do not repost images when quoting*
wireimage

OMG. Is she wearing the same dress Bar wore to the opening of Blindness??? Oh the horror. :shock:

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG. Is she wearing the same dress Bar wore to the opening of Blindness??? Oh the horror.

Good catch! Hadn't noticed that. Hopefully, neither of them noticed ^_^.

HQ pics of Michelle Williams, Samantha Morton and Catherine Keener at the "Synecdoche, New York" photocall. brokenenglish, I didn't think Catherine looked awful at all :flower: (unless you're referring to something we cannot mention on this thread, albeit i thought she had always been like that). She's the best dressed there. Samantha looks...very relaxed considering it's a film premiere -- my mother wears that when we visit grandpa at the farm -- and Michelle looks cute but sort of like the stylish employee at a small town office. Maybe the sheriff's?

Noemie Lenoir, Kelly Washington and another young lady at the same film's premiere. I think I like Lenoir's dress but her hair is a tragedy :cry:. Washington looks good in her red carpet favourite, Oscar de la Renta. That other woman...dig the skirt not sure about the jacket.

celebutopia

does anyone know what is Natalia Vodianova wearing in the last page? :ninja::heart:

81216419.jpg

vanessa hessler

81219022.jpg

catherine keener, michelle williams, samantha morton

81217263.jpg

81217305.jpg

emmanuelle beart

newsmakers.com

81219395.jpg

kate hudson

81219398.jpg

81219365.jpg

natalie portman

81219696.jpg

lily donaldson

@Cannes 2008: Dolce And Gabanna Party - Arrivals
newsmakers.com

diane kruger looks incredible in that long dress...the only thing i'm unsure about is the halter type neckline, it makes her shoulders look a bit broader than they are. anyway, the rest is so beautiful...:heart: but her teeth....oy :ninja: i know that's mean....sorry :blush: but it amazes me that she hasn't had them whitened or something....good on her!.

Good catch! Hadn't noticed that. Hopefully, neither of them noticed ^_^.

HQ pics of Michelle Williams, Samantha Morton and Catherine Keener at the "Synecdoche, New York" photocall. brokenenglish, I didn't think Catherine looked awful at all :flower: (unless you're referring to something we cannot mention on this thread, albeit i thought she had always been like that). She's the best dressed there. Samantha looks...very relaxed considering it's a film premiere -- my mother wears that when we visit grandpa at the farm -- and Michelle looks cute but sort of like the stylish employee at a small town office. Maybe the sheriff's?

I was actually referring to that horrid skirt suit. :sick:

Michelle Williams stole the day in that purple tiered gown:heart:, so lovely and love Kerry Washington in that black and gold Oscar gown, looks effortlessly glam on her:D

I was actually referring to that horrid skirt suit.
I see what you mean :shock::blink:.

Dita Von Teese. Don't even care what she's wearing just love (what I think is) those McQueen shoes. *drool*

Rose McGowan including two with her and Kelly Washington wearing a very glam dress. What did Rose do to her poor foot?

Lindsay Lohan. It's an interesting choice, her dress, nice simply jewellry, not bad!

Dita pics from celebutopia, the others from celebrity city

Natalie Portman

Kate Hudson

Milla Jovovich. Her face looks kinda deranged and I'm not sure about the shoes but this dress fits her ten times better. I don't want to see your Fiesta, Milla. :rolleyes:

Petra Nemcova

celebrity city

lol the thing on rose's leg, dont know how you call it in english, is dolce and gabbana as well :D

Michelle Williams :D, Samantha Morton :heart: and Catherine Keener :yuk: at the "Synecdoche, New York" premiere.

celebrity city

The top half of Milla's dress is a disaster, it highlights the parts which should be hidden.

Lindsay Lohan is wearing Dolce & Gabbana SS07 :shock::blink:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->