61st Cannes International Film Festival 2008

Finally I like what Natalie wears. Haven't liked a dress so far, but the white is gorgeous.
Not sure about the shoes though. In one of the pictures they're even slipping of.
Noemie and Doutzen look great also, but not necessarily because of their dresses. More by the faces; feel like looking at an make up ad when I watch the close ups.

TATU Photocall "You and I" (Finding TATU), Cannes, 16 may

hqcity

So much amazing fashion on the previous page:woot:, Natalie in that Givenchy is incredible as is Rose in that ethereal DOlce dress:heart: and Dita looking fabulous in that purple gown, fashion overload!!:D

She needs new skin and eyebrows too. She needs a new...everything :ninja:.

I think some comments in this thread are in truly bad taste, i dont find it amusing when any woman, famous or not, is called names and what not, after all TFS is not a hateful gossip blog so can we all just be civil?

Natalie's Givenchy dress is lovely i just dislike her shoes.

Michelle looks so lovey that dress suits her.

And Dita my god THAT dress. :heart:

^ Dita looked great pretty much through the whole festival! Never boring, certainly.

Finally here's some HQ shots of Eva H. I'm not crazy about the dress or the shoes but she herself looks gawgeous enough to go gay for :wink:.

Dita Von Teese at the amFAR after-party

The sweet and smiling Natalia Vodianova (who could have done something with her hair...) at amFAR's Cinema Against AIDS.

celebrity city

HQ pics of Sharon Stone at the amFAR after-party. The cut of the dress does her no favours but her face looks great and her purse is cute.

Michelle Yeoh at amFAR's Cinema against AIDS. Love the dress, hate that huge flower on the shoes. Also, why is her cell phone out is she expecting a call on the red carpet? :lol:

I'm not sure what the lovely Georgina Chapman does (if anything) but I like her dress.

celebrity city

georgina is the co-designer of marchesa, and the dress she's wearing is one of her designs :smile:

^ Really? How come I didn't know that. Thanks for telling me :flower:. She really outshined Petra Nom...whatever her name is when they were beside each other taking photos.

More pictures of Milla Jovovich. Ummm...no. Didn't she check her outfit in the mirror before she left? I thought this dress looked awesome when Raquel Zimmerman wore it...

Margherita Missoni looking very cute.

Samantha Morton looking a little glum but wearing very nice shoes.

same source

Last edited by a moderator:
she's also married to harvey winestein of miramax films

Disney bought out Miramax films. The Weinsteins own their own namesake production company now :flower:.

bluedolphin, I think you're right Natalia isn't wearing any...maybe that's why her eyebrows aren't looking quite nice enough. I wish she had done something with her hair.

I can see sethii's point about Zhang looking a little...conservative. But she manages to look quite relaxed and classy rather than dowdy. Can't agree with you on Milla though...any dress where your panty and boobs are visible from the side can't be a good thing. :ninja: The split is way too high for her and she should have used some clothing tape or gotten a better fit (or just a different dress).

More Ziyi

same source

No way, I have loved Natalie throughout this! She has stuck with a theme, and the white (Givenchy?) just made that theme pop to the next level.

May 19, 2008: Clemence Posey & Jim Sturgess at the 61st Cannes International Film Festival -- Heartless photo call.

This one had not been posted with the other three! They look very cute and animated.

source: celebutopia

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->