64th Annual Cannes International Film Festival

q20yi.jpg

daylife

Wow! The second lady on the left in the black dress is so beautiful!
Yuck at Virginie Silla's Barbie dress.

Daria's dress is beautiful. It looks like a better version of the Rodarte gown Natalie Portman wore in Venice.

Leila Bekhti:flower: she won a cesar award this year, she's landed some covers recently glamour/grazia/be and is a new face for l'oreal

Thanks :flower: for identifying the mysterious drop-dead gorgeous lady in black! :smile:

Daria in red :heart:

Ryan Gosling, such a charmer. The ever-present twinkle in those soulful eyes.

Oh right! How could I have forgotten Leila Bekhti, the lady who played in Paris Je T'aime! I think in the first segment too. Interesting...
Ryan Gosling on the other hand looks delicioso!

What is Daria wearing? the dress is very similiar to a gown from dior fw09

Leika is so gorgeous. I like her dress aswell.
Daria's dress is flawless, don't particulary care for her.

"Les Bien-Aimés" photocall - May 21, 2011

Paul Schneider, Chiara Mastroianni, Rasha Bukvic, Laudivine Sagnier, director Christophe Honoré, Catherine Deneuve and Louis Garrel
hFvOs.jpg

Catherine Deneuve
HYnfA.jpg
0f4Hz.jpg

Chiara Mastroianni
pSbKF.jpg
LLSup.jpg

Ludivine Sagnier
3HZem.jpg
mEkRz.jpg

Louis Garrell
fCOjl.jpg
Z1sbf.jpg

ZIMBIO.COM

Oh wow, Louis Garrel + Ryan Gosling all in one day. Thank you, Cannes. :brows::heart::lol:

It's on the red carpet when one realises how truly and exceptionally gorgeous most models are, I've always considered Daria Strokous to be a bit bland but she looks phenomenal here.. and her dress is so pretty.

Carine looks.... unemployed. -_-

:rofl: @ your Carine comment, MP.

I'm in love with Daria Strokous's red dress. And wasn't expecting to see Louis Garrel at all!:wub:

it´s so sad. tonight is the last night of Cannes Film Festival. hope, thee will be a lot of beautiful looks on the red carper tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjidiakez
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->