A Tribute to the 90s Supermodels

Naomi, Linda, and Christy

naomi-campbell-and-linda-evangelista-gallery.jpg

coolspotters

There is a story behind this photo from the photographer (Roxanne Lowit)

Ms Lowit snapped Naomi Campbell, Christy Turlington and Linda Evangelista in a bath, giggling. The picture, titled Three Models in a Tub, was taken in 1990 at the Versace Couture after party at Paris' Ritz Hotel.
'I asked the girls to get in the tub,' recalled Ms Lowit. 'Sylvester Stallone came into the room and threatened to pour champagne over them, which is why they are squealing in the shot.

Source:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...her-reveals-real-stories-backstage-snaps.html

(p.s. sorry I had to quote the photo. I did it so that my post makes sense)

Oh my word ive waited ages to see the freedom 90 footage in decent quality :woot:

Spent the loveliest night with these two icons @cturlington and #linda Evangelista #theoriginalsupermodels #the trinity xoxo

515ceb02692a11e39b8c12e1ca8d9d0e_8.jpg

instagram.com/mredwardenninful

1990 SS Escada Ads - Ph. Unk. :
Naomi Campbell & Stephanie Seymour

My Scans

:smile:

Milla Jovovich in 1991 for Versace SS 92 + backstage
[Yt]ab_lTWqiHNc[/MEDIA]

Last edited by a moderator:
Vogue Japan september 2014

New Vogue Japan september 2014
with Claudia Schiffer, Nadja Auerman, Stephanie Seymour, Linda Evangelista, Naomi Campbell.

SOURCE: FASHION GONE ROGUE.com

Attachments

• 2014 9 VOGUE JAPON Linda, Nadja, Naomi, Claudia.jpg
    2014 9 VOGUE JAPON Linda, Nadja, Naomi, Claudia.jpg
    317.6 KB · Views: 7
I don't know where to post it because it features loads of models. It started with a brief interview with Nadja Auermann. Then it features a photoshoot session with Karen Mulder and Eva Herzigova. In the end, there are some small interviews with male models in 1994 which are funny.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->