Accessories Design Game

congrats ilaughead :heart:
I really, really adored your bag! And looking forward to next challenge, I want to play!!!

And great, great reviews borjacapella!!! you really thought about this, and you picked the right winner!

Yay! Thank you so much!

The next challenge will be...
00070m.jpg

100122268.jpg

00140m.jpg

00050m.jpg

100088850.jpg

(style.com)

Ridiculous crazy shoes!

I don't want to see anything practical whatsoever. No flats, no kitten heels, and nothing that is possible to walk in without breaking a sweat. Think of what a leading doctor would say about which shoes to wear for comfort and posture, and then do the complete opposite. Then make them your own by refining and embellishing them with straps and ribbons and kitchen sinks and whatever until the foot is rendered unrecognizable.

When sounds good for the deadline? Or how many contestants should we stop at?

^^^:lol: that is a great challenge!

i say instead of stopping at a number of contestants, i'd wait at least 1 week or until we have at least 3 contestants. if there's time for more people to post, great!!! setting specific deadlines is always difficult, no? ...

i going to bed, maybe i'll have a lagerfeld-esque dream and i "see" this crazy shoe we have to do...

PS: i had almost forgotten those bamboo-prada-babies! they are hilarious!

nice challenge!! I hope I can participate in this one I wanted to be in the last one hahaha but my imagination couldn draw a man bag hahaha

this challenge is beyond good. im soooooooooooo excited. i always design stuff that are pretty, nice and polished and 100% wearable but now i have the perfect excuse to go completely bananas and doing something outrageous!! im so glad you won ilaughead!

hahha it happens the same to me, the most Im worried always is to make things wearable hahaha but now Ill make something CRAZYYY!!

I was ( actually am) so excited about this challende that i hurried (literally) to make my entry.:P

So here´s my shoe! ta dah!:woot:
shoes.png
I was inspired by the peacock feathers and kept going from that point on. And created this shoe to cause nightmares among models and basically everyone with "sensitive feet" or back problems. The shoe is faux leather (i dont support anything leather or fur) with a peacock feathers print. The "heel" and wrap part is based on the legs of the birds with an imitation of the skin of this animals, also in faux leather. The wrap part has little fake claws as claps to secure the shoe "laces". The platform- "heel" speaks for itself, as it looks totally uncomfortable and utterly unnecesary to have that kind of angle. And as if it needed more to stand out, i added feathers on the back, just because.^_^

Good luck with your designs everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
im finished drawing mine. now i just need colour... but it's no where as fantastic as that shoe :ninja:

awww nice thread, i'll try to post something crazy a.s.a.p..

sorry i havent posted but this vacations hahahahaha you know, please extend the deadline and if there is not deadline dont set it hahaha I know more people will post, they are just arriving from vacations!:wink:

CRAZINESS024.jpg

lol
ihonestly dont know what i was thinking with the design and color lol
i just let it flow hahaha

^ maybe people have seen these and are afraid they'll never top them :lol: :lol:
shoe-runway-london.jpg

fadedyouthblog.com
as for me... the little bit of free time i get is absorbed by the collection threads... maybe next challenge :blush:

btw the two entries posted are just :shock::shock::shock: AMAZING!

(Four months later...)

So, this thread kind of died.

Anyone else want to enter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcad1947
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->