Acne Shoes

HOLLY ASTERA

Reaction score
rbi64p.jpg

you like? I surely wouldn't mind having these ones...:heart:

I love Acne, with the exception of their shoes. I've never seen any of them in person, so all I can go by are photos. They tend to look cheap, and there's really nothing special about them.

I will say I kind of like these, the color is nice:

421420089271029160976_L.jpg

acne jeans

Acne has sometimes some nice shoe styles, but I am not impressed with the quality. The leather is often very stiff and uneven.

^True.

However, these ones are rather popular in Sweden. I think they look plain.. and ordinary? And a bit overpriced perhaps.
tbesy21p3glx3bzp3fzrwiedkltgbxc

I think Acne has a great lineup of very clever shoes. they're an aleternative to mainstream and seem to have the cleans lines the Swede's are known for. last season they had a gladiator wedge I missed out on, it was a really cool shoe, not for the meak. and those ankle boots at the top of this page are in your face and on my radar.

each season they come up with fresh ideas for shoes that seem otherwise staid in the current market.

I like those boots, Holly Astera. Tough and chunky goodness!

I see these shoes on the girl below over and over again in the photos of clothes on their website but they don't seem to be selling them:

4071200895311139296144_L.jpg

I rather like them!

BUMP!!!

I would love to see modeling pics of those with the Acne Atacoma! I have seen some online but I haven't found the black/brown one being modeled....

Here are some I've found online:

nitrolicious.com

IMG_8975-1.jpg

fashiontoast

Picture 2.png
lookbook

Picture 3.png
lookbook

Last edited by a moderator:
Tory Burch is wearing a pair that look pretty great in a current magazine (was it Elle?) ... The credits for her outfit were my first news they even made shoes ...

i really like those acne wedges that fashiontoast has.

I like the light blue suede ones a lot more than the black/mirrored ones... they look a lot fresher.

I have the ones with the silver platform and I love love love them... I think they are my favorite shoe after my balenciagas. They are comfortable and look great with everything. I feel bad I'm not wearing any of my other shoes now. I would love to get the blue suede ones as well but they would get dirty so quick.

My only complaint is that the silver is just a strip of leather and not actually metal. I have no doubt the silver will wear off especially when the streets are covered with salt, but I suppose it wouldn't be hard to replace the strip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicemercedes
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->