Adidas - The All-Things 'Adidas Sneakers/Trainers' Thread

So I am in love with the shoes that Team Zissou wore in Wes Anderson's film "The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou". And I really want a pair, but I can't find any on Ebay or anywhere. Does anyone have any information? Also, I believe the model they are based off of are Adidas Roms...does anyone know where to find these? Maybe I could make my own. Thanks for any help

hollyslookingdry said:
So I am in love with the shoes that Team Zissou wore in Wes Anderson's film "The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou". And I really want a pair, but I can't find any on Ebay or anywhere. Does anyone have any information? Also, I believe the model they are based off of are Adidas Roms...does anyone know where to find these? Maybe I could make my own. Thanks for any help

have you ever gone to reel-style.com? they might have what they wore in the movie listen there.

Those Adidases were indeed nice.

Wes Anderson has the best use of music, colors and costumes of anyone working in cinema today IMO.

custom-made

I haven't seen the film but from my brief research, the shoes were custom-made and were based on adidas gazelles. So I went and found these pics, does either of them look close?

Adidas Rom:

adidas_rom_global.jpg

Adidas Gazelle:

img1017796113.jpeg

I love adidas...

adidas rom looks a lot like adidas italy, it's not the same, is it?

Yoox.com Fall/Winter

Attachments

• 44020378_2.jpg
    44020378_2.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 3
  • 44016675_2.jpg
    44016675_2.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 5
the ones posted aren't the same exact ones...
i have the box champ speed ones in black...and i love 'em..
but i like ashlee's cos they lace in the back.....

boxing boots wear very big in england about a year ago, i have some somewere... looks in big pile of discarded shoes for them

tiamaria said:
boxing boots wear very big in england about a year ago, i have some somewere... looks in big pile of discarded shoes for them

LOL same with in Montreal Canada, like a year ago.... But where I live they are still popular.

Hi there, I was thinking of getting some Adidas Superstars, just because they are very basic and look cute. :heart: Do you ladies/guys know how the sizing runs on them? Also, do you know if they come in any other color besides white? I want to give white sneakers a try...I don't know how to wear them basically. I usually wear black skecher sneakers. :smile:

:lol: i remember the days in middle school, where me and my friends owned at least 4 different colors each and we would swap shoes every week

they come in almost every color. although, im pretty sure some colors are discontinued. and sometimes the stripes dont have just a solid color, but also little adidas logos, reflectors, glitter, etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcos11
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->