Aimee Hurst

izzie stevens

it's a hard-knock life.
Reaction score
her twin sister already has a thread. :flower: and as we were trying to figure out her measurements, an article was discovered about aimee and her twin sister, morgan. they are both very beautiful and very alike. (duh. :doh: twins!)

so i thought that aimee deserved a thread of her own, too. and by the way, here is a link to morgan's thread.

Meet the 2007 Girlfriend Model Search Winners!

Congratulations to twin sisters Aimee and Morgan Hurst - the winners of the Girlfriend Schwarzkopf LIVE Colour Model Search. These gorgeous 15-year-old girls have won the awesome prize of two-year modelling contracts with the prestigious CHIC management and Next Model Management in New York. Wow!

We can all relate to Aimee and Morgan because they appreciate the good and simple things in life: Zac Efron, watching Neighbours, chilling on MySpace, shopping at their fave stores, playing netball, eating pasta and snacking on chocolate. And we predict that their down-to-earth attitude combined with their natural beauty means that big things lie ahead for these two stunners!

The model you look up to and why: Tyra Banks because I think she is a good role model for young girls.
Your fave fashion label: Bardot.
One word that describes you: Talkative and energetic.
Your fave movie of all time: High School Musical (Zac Efron is hot!)
The last embarrassing thing you did: I fell over in the hair salon in front of all the girls.
Your last good LOL was: At 6:30 am when Emma woke me up by jumping on me.
credit: girlfriend.com.au!

credit: chicmanagement.

I don't know why, I love them both but there is something totally heartbreaking with Aimée... LOVE HER :wub:

^ there is. and i don't know if chic is just trying their best to market them differently, but morgan looks so delicate and graceful in her shots while aimee looks more tough to me, a bit more emotional.

^yes more emotional and tough is a great description of Aimée's specific and own appeal. I thought first she had a more masculine side... I'd rather say now something wild, slightly impish but hugely sensitive.
I think Chic can market them both as almost identical twins AND as two very different models, playing on both sides would be my dream, at least :heart:

^ i'm glad that i'm not the only one who saw that. it's not so say that morgan isn't just as stunning, she is! but i think expression wise, aimee might have a bit more to offer.

She reminds me like Irina K. :flower:

^ i'm glad that i'm not the only one who saw that. it's not so say that morgan isn't just as stunning, she is! but i think expression wise, aimee might have a bit more to offer.

Totally agree. Morgan is the most striking when it comes to her features, slightly sharper and cuter. But Aimée has a little advantage on her expressions ... it's the very best thing I could imagine with twins, being so close to each others and having their unique little things ! They remind me this sentence I've heard from an old song "Once in a lifetime, and twice a day" :P:heart:

Well i posted these in Morgan's thread, so might as well post them here!

Chic

Measurements and everything are up on Chic now.

Height: 5'10'' - 178 cm
Bust: 31
Waist: 24'' - 61 cm
Hips: 35'' - 89 cm
Shoes: 10
Dress: 8
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour: Brown

^ thank you, mr.d! 5'10"! i am glad that both aimee and morgan are pretty darned tall, over 5'7". ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newseeker
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->