Alexander McQueen Shoes

D A N A

Reaction score
In the summer I fell in love with Alexander McQueens' shoes, they were beautiful and surprisingly comfortable, they are my new favourite shoes :heart:
I bought 3, Iwas wondering what everyone thought of Alexanders shoes? I'll try to get pictures...:blush:

I adore everything McQueen! I have two pairs of his shoes; I'll pics later ^_^ I love the designs but due to the height, they are not so comfortable, though perhaps that is because my pairs are so high! :innocent:

I don't own any yet, but I do love them and it is only a matter of time....

i was gonna buy two pairs last summer. or better, i was totally in loe with them but when i tried them on, i was in total pain. and i dont really think it was cause of the heel ,as im used to very high heels, i think it was something in toe box (not the shape, as they were pretty large, probably it was just too ''hard'' - i dont know) so i had to give up:(
and thats a shame cause i love his shoes.

it was these:

(christinastyle.org)
(in pink) and another pair really simliar to these:

style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
mistress f, you could be right - perhaps it isn't the heel causing pain afterall. :ermm: I have Manolos and Louboutins of a similar height, which couldn't be more comfortable. Those two pairs that you posted are gorgeous - what a pity!

this is one of the 3 heels i got this summer :heart:

Attachments

• alexander-mcqueen-round-toe-pump-net-a-porter.jpg
    alexander-mcqueen-round-toe-pump-net-a-porter.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 4
^ as much as I love his shoes, I saw these IRL and found that they looked kind of cheap to me. Could have just been me though.

I really love his shoes with the zippers that are all part of the Faithful bootie line. I'm trying to convince myself to overindulge and grab a pair before they run out...

Blklady: I thought that they were cute and interesting, but definately something only to wear to fancy and other-worldy occasions. So the price might not be worth it if they aren't going to get plenty of wear!

I have a pair of his Union Jack ankle booties from 2008. I would say the sizing runs TTS to slightly smaller.

^They were made to order, they varied between exotic skins and embroidered pairs.

Resurrecting this thread a little :smile:

I recently bought my first pair of designer shoes ever, which were these Alexander McQueen's:

1598304_10100856509490637_1738512473_n.jpg

1600260_10100856509485647_2009994923_n.jpg

I'd been looking for a pair for quite some time and feel in love with these when I saw them on sale at Net-A-Porter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->