Alexander Skarsgard

some pics from the set of GK

Alexander Skarsgard43.jpg

Alexander Skarsgard44.jpg

Alexander Skarsgard45.jpg

Alexander Skarsgard46.jpg

credit:maggmo file from flickr

He is so attractive. Not classically good-looking with perfect features, but something else. I think it's a combination of his voice, sense of humor, and sweet personality - he just has it. His body (arms, height) helps too.

But his style isn't so great. He wears t-shirts with holes in them, suits that are too tight/small, and he has a pair of these awful dark red shoes that he actually wears on the red carpet.

Anyway, some gifs/photos:

As Eric on True Blood:
28jxk5w.gif

2w69kdy.jpg

normal_Eric-Northman-Alexander-Skar.jpg

From Paley Fest:

v2wvbp.jpg

15ycb2b.jpg

All pictures from Ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com, who took some pictures from True-Blood.net/Wireimage/Rossmedia

^
I agree, is just perfect for that role, his grins/little smiles are to die for haha!
although I'm quite disappointed he won't have long hair anymore in the second season.

I didn't know him before watching True Blood

He was in Lady Gaga "Paparazzi" video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQJ9Vi8GLok

I just saw the Paparazzi video... he looks HOT! I think I´ll download his early work just to hear him speak swedish again lol

I just saw the Paparazzi video... he looks HOT! I think I´ll download his early work just to hear him speak swedish again lol

if you have youtube. Go to the Skarsgard channel she has uploaded almost all his early work most with subtitles.:flower:

^Just when I'm off to bed....thank you! :mrgreen:

I think the tmz is obviously a joke. Esp. if you consider his character on True Blood who is over 1000 years old.

I looooved him in Generation Kill! And in True Blood he's so gorgeous.

"Is there blood in my hair?" Hahahh!

I only ever got 5 episodes into Generation Kill and it's such a 'heavy' show with a lot of stuff that is over my head in terms of military stuff so I managed to find it at Blockbuster and now I'll be able to catch up. Love Ice Man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silvercat90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->