Ambar Cristal Zarzuela

Riseup

Reaction score
:buzz::buzz::buzz::buzz::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::clap::clap::clap::clap::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot: and so another star from the Dominican Republic begins her journey this season

Louis Vuitton (O)(Worldwide Exclusive)

Her surname is Zarzuela she's with Ossygeno (MA/DR) and Next (WW)

Last edited by a moderator:
She is stunning!!!! and what an amazing debut!

Louis Vuitton SS 2019 Campaign
Louis-Vuitton-SS19-Collier-Schorr-01-620x422.jpg

Louis-Vuitton-SS19-Collier-Schorr-03-620x775.jpg

designscene

Porter Edit by Net-A-Porter
February 15, 2019

The New Guard
Model Ambar Cristal, Natalia Montero and Imari Karanja
Photographer Leon Mark
Styling Morgan Pilcher

AMBAR CRISTAL
Ambar Cristal is starting as she means to go on: the 21-year-old Dominican burst onto the scene last season when she secured an exclusive with Louis Vuitton, opening its SS19 show and starring in the storied label’s campaign

MY CAREER IS A DREAM COME TRUE. Fashion was a big part of my life growing up and I always wanted to be a model. I worked hard to get where I am today; I went to so many castings and endured a lot of rejection before I was finally signed to an agency. I was lucky to be surrounded by supportive people who really believed in me.

THERE ARE NO DOWNSIDES TO MODELING. When I walked the runway for the first time – opening the Louis Vuitton SS19 show – I felt as if I was born to do it! It was such an incredible experience. Nicolas Ghesquière gave me an amazing backpack to say congratulations – it’s the most precious piece in my wardrobe.

I LOVE DISCOVERING NEW CULTURES. Luckily I don’t get jet lag so I always get up early [when traveling], go walking and explore everywhere I visit. Traveling is one of the perks of being a model; I went to Japan for a job recently and loved it – I’m already planning a return trip.

IT’S IMPORTANT TO UNWIND. Reading, painting and yoga help me to relax, but my favorite pastime is cooking. I love it! If I wasn’t modeling, I’d definitely be a chef.
net-a-porter

New Digitals (HQ)

credit: nextmanagement
lh8qedl3u706hsqxsstu
d60fdiasez934nofaikh
pc8w11xnobwm7bfzhy9w
lcpfqd9rwdhhgbinqhn0
kny5swnx94ak8wz4bhbm
jqj1oak9jrrgcaxtlhiu

5ELEVEN Magazine Jun 2019: Only When I'm dreaming

credit: models
1157147-800w.jpg