Anna Chlumsky

Anna Chulmsky attends the premiere of Paper Man at the Los Angeles Film Festival Opening Night Gala (June 18th, 2009:(

thecelebritycity

oh my goodness it is insane to see her now! my girl is my favourite movie, I was obsessed with it as a little girl! Her cut of jeans and hippy puff tops *swoon* she has such interesting lips and gorgeous eyes.

Wow- in post #3's photos she is only 26 and she looks almost like she could be in her late thirties. :ninja: To me, anyway. I think it's the eyebrows. So severe!

Last edited by a moderator:
new pics. :smile:

Anna Chlumsky 2009-11-09 - Glamour Magazine Honors The 2009 Women of the Year

celebrity-paradise.

At the opening night of 'Promises, Promises' on Broadway
Anna-Chlumsky.jpg Anna-Chlumsky2.jpg

ANNA-CHLUMSKY20.jpg
huffingtonpost.com

:heart:Aww I loved her in My Girl, especially the very first one when she was little, she was such a sweet child I wish she was in more movies. I always thought her twinkly big blue eyes and thick hair were beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator:
according to imdb she made to many movies the past few years. where are the pics of her?

^Do you not watch Veep? She's great in that. And In the Loop.

At the Emmys last week.
Actress Anna Chlumsky arrives at the 64th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on September 23, 2012 in Los Angeles, California.
Anna+Chlumsky+64th+Annual+Primetime+Emmy+Awards+5FepluCrhMql.jpg
Anna+Chlumsky+64th+Annual+Primetime+Emmy+Awards+K5d4XMLwXVRl.jpg

zimbio

Girls Season 2 premiere in New York - Jan 9, 2013

[FONT=&quot]tlfan.to[/FONT]

Premiere of HBO's 'VEEP' Season 2 at Paramount Studios in Hollywood - April 9, 2013

28th Annual Lucille Lortel Awards at NYU Skirball Center in New York - May 5, 2013

SAG Awards
Anna is wearing a Sophie Theallet dress, Jimmy Choo shoes, a Rauwolf bag, and Waris Ahluwalia for Forevermark Diamonds jewelry.

just jared

I saw her in a film yesterday and even though she is a an adult now, she still has exactly the same face as did in the first My Girl. Still really adorable.

Funny Joke From A Beautiful Woman
Esquire (USA) -
April 2014

PH: Miko Lim

fashionscansremastered.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back