What Should Condé Nast/Vogue Do To Still Be THE Fashion Bible Moving Forward?

100%
I love fashion. I cancelled Vogue when they started spending pages upon pages to promote political or cultural agenda rather than fashion. I want to read about lasage tweeds and Dior couture making process, not virtue signaling articles showing off how woke the editors are. I'm paying money for pleasure, not to be lectured on or to feel pain. I'll buy Vogue again when they make people feel good, showing truly beautiful models, and gorgeous clothes I can actually purchase and wear.
Sadly don't think they will do that again.

100%
I love fashion. I cancelled Vogue when they started spending pages upon pages to promote political or cultural agenda rather than fashion. I want to read about lasage tweeds and Dior couture making process, not virtue signaling articles showing off how woke the editors are. I'm paying money for pleasure, not to be lectured on or to feel pain. I'll buy Vogue again when they make people feel good, showing truly beautiful models, and gorgeous clothes I can actually purchase and wear.

I don't know. I've been reading Vogue since the '80s and they've always mixed politics, culture, entertainment, and sports in with fashion. Doesn't seem to be very different to me, aside from the covers.

Interiors seem pretty much the same.

Aside from that, I think other posters have hit the nail on the head: Conde Nast/all magazines are not the trendsetters anymore; social media is. And it is becoming increasingly difficult to navigate through that.

I don't know. I've been reading Vogue since the '80s and they've always mixed politics, culture, entertainment, and sports in with fashion. Doesn't seem to be very different to me, aside from the covers.

Interiors seem pretty much the same.

Aside from that, I think other posters have hit the nail on the head: Conde Nast/all magazines are not the trendsetters anymore; social media is. And it is becoming increasingly difficult to navigate through that.
But they can be innovators and fully integrate social media and still keep their brand identity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->