Arena Homme + S/S 2012 : by David Sims & Mel Bles

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
QYkJg.jpg

PHOTOGRAPHY MEL BLES FASHION MAX PEARMAIN
aXa05.jpg

PHOTOGRAPHY DAVID SIMS FASHION THOM MURPHY
Arena HOMME + goes worldwide and beyond for S/S12.

Heading North, East, South, West + into fantasy land for a trip of a lifetime we celebrate all we love about S/S12 plus A/W12 too. Featuring a journey to the dark side of the Mersey with David Sims, a very special CRASH + Wolfgang Tillmans project, art world royalty with Juergen Teller, an exclusive Massimo Osti portfolio, cyberspace with Final Fantasy XIII-2 + Prada, black leather + smoke with Danko Steiner. Rio, Tokyo + Woking…we push it hard for our best issue yet.
thehommeplus.com

Damn the ugly cover of the history of Arena Homme+! I hate the Chief Editor.

who's EIC of Arena Homme+ now? This mag has been absolute crap lately. i can't stand these covers

AH+ has become a redundant and boring artsy-fartsy wannabe magazine. I still remember when AH+ used to be good.

I agree, it's so pretentious and up itself. Somewhere along the line any actual relation to fashion was lost.

I must echo everyone else and add that this magazine (which was once brilliant) has been on a downward spiral for some time now.

To be fair, the first cover is sort of ok but I think this magazine has now run it's course.

This used to be one of the best men's magazine in the world and now look at it!!

They should just stop doing it, i cant imagine many people to be buying it nowadays.:(

This magazine has been completely stripped of the sensuality, imagination, and playfulness it had under Jo-Ann Furniss and co.. Arena Homme+ under Ashley Heath and Max Pearmain gets more and more washed out by the issue.

I remember when seeing the cover of the latest issue of Arena Homme+ was an event, now it's just a disappointment.

...I think this magazine has now run it's course.

ABSOLUTELY. The glorious days of Ashley and Fabien were really, as you've said, crosidan-- an event.

Jo-Ann needs to take a flying leap.

Am bored with Arena now! It has lost it's raw edginess.

Remember this?
Mark-Vanderloo.jpg

Sourse: 9sn.net

Attachments

• Mark-Vanderloo.jpg
    Mark-Vanderloo.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited by a moderator:
11simiw.jpg

vo32oi.jpg

2iw6q8x.jpg

keuom8.jpg

Last year, Prada’s Spring 2012 runway show had a very sporty theme—the clothes and especially the shoes looked golf-inspired. Some models even carried Prada’s interpretation of golf bags. That collection is in stores now.

It makes a certain kind of sense then that videogame characters from “Final Fantasy XIII-2″ will sport looks from Prada’s Spring 2012 menswear collection. Square Enix Ltd., a publisher of interactive entertainment products, today announced that Prada and videogaming have teamed up, in the latest issue of Arena Homme+ magazine.

As part of the “Final Fantasy” series’ 25th anniversary, a cast of characters, including Lightning, Noel and Snow, trade their usual outfits for Prada in the issue, which goes on sale next week.

Prada, of course, is known for being modern and pushing boundaries, so this collaboration isn’t a total headscratcher. Using computer-generated imagery under the direction of the Visual Works studio in Japan and “Final Fantasy” character designers, what results is a 12-page spread with the video characters wearing printed silk shirts and sharp suits from Prada’s Spring 2012 collection.

Play on, Prada.
wsj.com

1 GLOBE, 4 CORNERS; HERE'S THE FIRST.
Check the new issue of Arena HOMME+ for the full story. ON NEWSSTANDS TOMORROW!
PHOTOGRAPHY COLIN DODGSON
FASHION MAX CLARK

The Spring/Summer 2012 issue of Arena Homme Plus brings you art legend Sir Norman Rosenthal.

We spent a couple of glorious days with him and here he is pictured in the studio of Ron Arad, trying out chairs which were apparently surprisingly comfortable! Sir Norman isn't one to mince his words. When Arad was showing him the brightly coloured sculptural building that's his new design museum in Tel Aviv, Rosenthal simply remarked, " Surely with a museum it's the inside that's important, so you start from the inside and the outside takes care of itself." Which left Arad rather speechless. Rosenthal has many opinions, many of which are quite unexpected.

Read more when the issue hits the shelves this week! Norman, Arena Homme Plus' Spring/Summer 'Icon' was photographed by Juergen Teller and interviewed by Senior Editor Kerry Shaw.

Continuing with a theme. Here's another sneak peek to the S/S 2012 issue of Arena HOMME+
OUT TODAY!
DIRECTOR CLANG
FASHION JOHN COLVER

thehommeplus.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aytac523
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"