Asia Street Style

Has anyone looked at the books Fruits and Fresh Fruits? They are amazing. They show japanese street style.

aoki_01.jpg

Fresh Fruits by Shoichi Aoki

Marvystone said:
From Singapore:

*please do not repost*

(mcc.net.cn)

These pics are from China not Singapore. :huh:
MCC is a famouse chinese forum .
Most of these pics are taken in BJ, SH and GZ.:innocent: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
i love hong kong fashion, it original from everyone else =P..hey im from hong kong too! 再見^^

jessiege said:
These pics are from China not Singapore. :huh:
MCC is a famouse chinese forum .
Most of these pics are taken in BJ, SH and GZ.:innocent: :D

oppsy..:blush:

theRenaissance said:
The weather plays a big vital part in my honest opinion. Here in Singapore, humidity and mr sun owns big time. I did tried layering and boy i almost had a bath on the streets. How i really wish the temp would drop to below 20degress. lol.

I feel exactly the same way, it's not much of a difference up here in KL, darn!, how are we going to get out of cheap t-shirts and jeans? :lol:

Precisely. Its not that i don wanna wear a blazer/wool cardigan/trench coat or multiple layering but often than not the humidity is so terrible, not to mention the sun. Unless you are talking about staying indoors most of the time. tee/jeans combo is kinda boring too, how about:

1) leather skinny tie/white s/s shirt/ black cotton vest + skinny jeans and point sneakers?

1) Deconstructured cotton blazer + white vneck + casual pants + white leather sandals?

theRenaissance said:
Precisely. Its not that i don wanna wear a blazer/wool cardigan/trench coat or multiple layering but often than not the humidity is so terrible, not to mention the sun. Unless you are talking about staying indoors most of the time. tee/jeans combo is kinda boring too, how about:

1) leather skinny tie/white s/s shirt/ black cotton vest + skinny jeans and point sneakers?

1) Deconstructured cotton blazer + white vneck + casual pants + white leather sandals?

Couldn't agree more. I can't even think of any time that I would wear a long sleeve shirts, except if I bring them to college, because the aircon is just super cold. Couple days ago, it was raining whole day and the weather wasn't hot, well I thought it wasn't hot, so I decided to put on a long-sleeve shirt until I arrived at the LRT station sweating like crazy, LOL, so I took off my l/s shirt, lucky I was wearing an undershirt.

1) I have actually been looking at those skinny leather ties from Topman, but I don't know, I rarely wear l/s shirt. Plus, it's leather, do you think it's okay? maybe it's just me, but I have never seen anyone wearing leather tie, lol. And, no, I can't fit into skinny jeans, I love the look though.

2) I love that look, yes, I definitely love deconstructed blazer, but I always turned off when I'm looking at these cool jackets but then suddenly I realize how hot the weather is, lol, how sad.

..%5Cupload%5C2006413204352.jpg

hate to say that but I think it is clone of hk streetstyle (A LV bag with short)

tung said:
hate to say that but I think it is clone of hk streetstyle (A LV bag with short)
yeah~~but so-called hk style is just clone of japanese style^_^
probably most asian ppl love japanese style:innocent: :D
so take it easy:P

u r right, many many many hkers just copy japanese style directly
however i don't think a LV bag match her outfit...(just my opinion)

^the girl in the orange jacket n the puff ball dress is so adorable

I've been wondering. does anyone have any pictures of Korean street style?

tung said:
u r right, many many many hkers just copy japanese style directly
however i don't think a LV bag match her outfit...(just my opinion)

agree w/u^_^
many ppl JUST love LV, but donno how to use it to match outfits:innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CREATIVERESEARCH
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->