Status
Not open for further replies.

charlottesometimes

retro queen
Reaction score
sc-3f14de7a57b93.jpg

http://www.vogue.com.au/site-images/street...14d8fd5f822.jpg
http://www.vogue.com.au/site-images/street...14da4c51e88.jpg

so much personal style! there's something unexpected in every outfit.

From Vogue.com.au

sc-4248aa5f236e2.jpg

Shakeera’s top is by Stella & Minx, shoes from Gabriella Di Fiori and accessories by Rave.Shakeera’s favourite shopping area is GPO Melbourne and her favourite designer is Husk.

sc-4248aa2825aca.jpg

Nathalie wears trousers by Bettina Liano, dress by KRMA, jewellery by Ramshakle and Dior sunglasses. Enjoys shopping in Greville Street and favourite designers include KRMA and Belinda Fairbanks.

sc-4248a9d0d5268.jpg

Both Sunni’s skirt and top are by Stella & Minx, shoes are from Mariani Studio Milan and accessories by Rave. Sunni lists Spain as her favourite shopping destination and her favourite designer is Chloé.

sc-4248a8be04a67.jpg

Ivona is wearing 7’s Jeans, Misano shoes, Purr Funk Jacket and Foxes belt. Ivona loves shopping at markets and her favourite label is Purr.

sc-4248a87d63a1d.jpg

Maree is wearing skirt and shrug top by Bardot, Bracewell singlet, Witchery belt, Tony B shoes and handbag by Mior. Maree’s favourite shopping area is Oxford Street and favourite label/boutique is of course, Madame Butterfly.

I know there is a Melbourne night scene thread, but I thought it would be great if any other Aust. TFS members had pics they can add them here :smile:

From Vogue.com.au
(Let's hand it to the blokes :wink: )

sc-40b2d745c2a3b.jpg

Today I’m wearing trousers from Alessandrini, a Hemisphere shirt and my scarf is YSL. My ring is Bvlgari and watch by Technomarine.My favourite shopping area is Oxford Street.

sc-40b2d7898843c.jpg

My top is from Premonition and trousers by Lucky 13. My shoes are from Fly London and I’m wearing a Nike sweatband. My favourite shopping area is Newtown and I love buying from Premonition and Emmanuelle Designs. I’m at Fashion Week dancing in a couple of the shows.

sc-40b2d7fc27040.jpg

I have a bit of a mixture on today – my top is from Premonition and trousers are by Fashion Assassin, my shoes are Vans and sunglasses are Christian Dior. My leather slouch bag is vintage and charms are by Sarina Suriano, Fashion Assassin and Emmanuelle.My favourite shopping area is Greville Street, Prahran and fave store Stevie on Greville. I’ve come along today to see the Premonition Show.

sc-40b2d8517f341.jpg

Today I’m wearing Tsubi jeans and a Dangerfield top but my jacket is my own design, Dusk Til Dawn. My belt is by Diesel and shoes are Royale.I enjoy shopping around Oxford Street and my favourite designer – well I think I’d have to say Dusk Til Dawn.I’m here today to go to the Tsubi installation.

sc-40b2d90060165.jpg

The trousers I’m wearing today are from Industrie, the T-shirt is Diesel and my jacket is Calvin Klein. Both my belt and sunglasses are vintage and shoes are Haviana. My scarf is from Turkey and my watch is from Emporio Armani.My favourite shopping area is Oxford Street and fave label is Tsubi.I came along to Fashion Week to check out the Tsubi installation

From Vogue.com.au

sc-403edec6d2469.jpg

Tonight I’m wearing trousers by Revival, Vendor shoes and handbag, my top is from Quack, vintage belt and Nixon watch and earrings by Emanuel.

sc-403edefbba088.jpg

My jeans are Tsubi jeans and I’m wearing a Camilla and Marc top and jacket by Dragstar, shoes are vintage, my handbag is from Grab and my necklace is Tiffany & Co.

sc-403edf3ea44de.jpg

My Levi jeans are from a second-hand store and my shirt dress is from Quick Brown Fox. I got my Chanel sunglasses when I was in Capri, my military belt from Portobello Road in London, jewellery from San Sabastian markets, Spain and my handbag from Florence markets, Italy.

sc-403edf7ac1d1e.jpg

Tonight I’m wearing trousers by Bettina Liano, Pura Lopez shoes, my watch is Gucci, handbag from Chinese markets and my jewellery which was a gift from my mother is from Germany.

sc-403edfc5606b7.jpg

My skirt is Scanlan & Theodore, my top is by Marcs, shoes by Dolce & Gabbana and my handbag by Christian Dior. My jewellery is a mixture of Folie Folie and markets and I also found my jacket at the market.

From Vogue.com.au :innocent:

sc-3fd6c7d04d934.jpg

Tonight I’m wearing Saba jeans, a Bracewell singlet, top from St Vinnies, my jacket is from Zoo Emporium, Witchery shoes, Dinosaur Design rings and my bag was a gift.

sc-3fd80d6265138.jpg

I’m wearing jeans by Seven, top by Shona Joy, shoes by Dolce & Gabbana, my handbag is vintage, my jewellery is from Emmanuelle and my sunglasses are Ray Bans.

sc-3fd80db248224.jpg

Tonight I’m wearing Tsubi jeans, my jacket and top are from Scanlan & Theodore, with my husband's white singlet. My handbag is from Jamin Puech and my jewellery is by Fiorina.

sc-3fd80df89666e.jpg

Tonight I’m wearing a mixture of Edward Kazas and Dior. My handbag is Moschino.

sc-3fd80e2f5e6f1.jpg

I’m wearing Sass & Bide jeans and singlet and I bought my vintage jacket at the Bondi Markets. My shoes are from Mollini and handbag from Louis Vuitton.

sc-3fd80e7a2dd8a.jpg

Tonight I’m wearing Paper Demin Cloth jeans, my belt is from Ellen Ambé, top is from Prudence Todd, jacket from Armani Exchange, boots from Patrick Cox and handbag from Miu Miu.

sc-3fd80ecfa5c07.jpg

My skirt and jewellery are from a friend's range called Nique, my top is from Witchery and shoes vintage Kookaburra .

sc-3fd80f1d41e98.jpg

My dress was purchased at the Barcelona Markets and the belt was found at Portobello Markets. My handbag is vintage and my jewellery is from Emmanuelle.
http://www.vogue.com.au/site-images/streetchic/profiles/sc-3fd6c7d04d934.jpg

no no no! i'm really glad you've started an oz street thread and all but these people don't look good! arrggh i wish i could take pictures of people on the streets of brisbane! There are always some very cool outfits. better than lots of street style pics i've seen on the whole street style thread. will any aussies go out and take pics ? that would be awsome!

australian_girl said:
no no no! i'm really glad you've started an oz street thread and all but these people don't look good! arrggh i wish i could take pictures of people on the streets of brisbane! There are always some very cool outfits. better than lots of street style pics i've seen on the whole street style thread. will any aussies go out and take pics ? that would be awsome!

Hehe like I said, this was only a small blip on Aust. fashion radar :wink:
I was thinking about going and taking photos in cairns but we have a more casual attitude towards fashion due to the lifestyle!

YOu sghould take some pix of Bris fashion! I really like the style down there :smile:

I don't think we're behind at all. Melbourne in particular is very up to date.

Little Star said:
I don't think we're behind at all. Melbourne in particular is very up to date.

I went to melboure about a month ago, yes you guys are very up to date... though Perth is more laid back and im talking about in genral, people here like to look nice and do wear brands, but the majority arn't fussed they will shove on a billabong Tee and over and done with down to the beach,....

Melbourne and sydney is completely different...this is because more people from over sea's visit (get the drift) though Perth and W.A isnt a major attraction...

Wear what ya like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->