Badgley Mischka S/S 2006 : Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen by Gilles Bensimon

eternitygoddess said:
These are the most horrible ads I have ever seen! They look like blow-up dolls cut and paste onto a background.

It is a little bit extreme to say they are the most horrible ads. Then again you do state of what you've seen, because there are way worse campaigns I can think of, miu miu is one that springs to mind. I think the second picture posted with the gold mirror is quite classy but the others just look sleezy, I suppose I still see them as being very young faced and so it disturbs me a little.

What horrible ads. Reminds me of those seasonal prom ads you find in teenage fashion magazines. I'm sorry but these girls do not have the star quality or the physical attractiveness necessary to sell these clothes.

However, these ads do allow them to utilize "the fish pout and wide-eyed look" they've perfected in the last couple of years.

they look like they don't want to be wearing those dresses at all... sad..

Scary? Of course it looks scary if you hire twins known for resembling little gremlins.

It's a great campaing if you don't think about the twins. Nice set, styling etc.

I love the ads I just wish they would have toned it down a little with the makeup & hair..they could have still made that haute couture puffy look w/o SO much frizz! & it also looks like MK is trying a bit too hard to look "model like". other than that I have to agree with indie on the set & design.

My first thought was " The Shining" . I can almost forgive this campaign because of that!

Sorry but the Olsen twins will never look like anything more than little prepubescent girls trying desperately to become women. Take one away and the other will be completely lost. Love the set though.

yuck, the first one makes them look evil!! :sick:

The dresses are beautiful in the second pic post (the mirror one).

Don't like it.. they look like the Corpse Bride.

B000AMPZGC.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

*amazon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->