Balenciaga Resort 2011

Ummm, the last look is ok, but the rest of it is just off. I have seen him do much better than this.

For some reason I always love Ghesquiere's designs even if some I won't wear personally.

Some prints are absolutely terrible but some outfits are pretty good

while i remain doggedly loyal to ghesquiere through all his ups and downs, i pray this means he's devoting time to blowing us away with his spring/summer 2011 offerings. he's been stuck in this future/retro place for a few seasons now.

The Lighting is beyond harsh, it was always better with the previous setting, the white backdrop was a bad choice.
I Don't believe this is by Nicholas, this is too mediocre and its missing his touch, or the touch he used to do, however my favorite is #21 that has typical Balenciaga tailoring but the harsh white backdrop makes it hard to see the details

well this just looks sloppy as hell to me

Balenciaga Cruise 2011 - Accesories

balenciaga01.jpg
balenciaga02.jpg

balenciaga03.jpg
balenciaga04.jpg

balenciaga05.jpg
balenciaga06.jpg

balenciaga07.jpg
balenciaga09.jpg

balenciaga08.jpg

wwd.com

Balenciaga Cruise 2011 - Accesories

balenciaga10.jpg
balenciaga11.jpg

balenciaga15.jpg
balenciaga14.jpg

balenciaga12.jpg
balenciaga13.jpg

wwd.com

did they get hold of that patchwork carpet i threw out years ago and made bags out of it?

yikes

For me it's so funny to see what dose nicolas want to do in this collection. I mean Balenciga is always a " avant garde " house. and this collection is for money or his point of view for the future fashion ?!

Some interesting fabrics thats for sure. Some of the styling is nice but nothing special.

the bags are wonderful and classic, i would definitely invest my money here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->