• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Barbara Martelo

2Nova

Reaction score
I've looked all over the place and could not find a thread on her. I know very little of her, but I have to say she's my number one inspiration and I figured she deserves her own thread at TFS!

(sorry if this is in fact a duplicate!)

Paris.AW08.15.jpg
Paris.SS08.21.jpg
ChanelOpenToes.jpg

Source: Jak & Jil
boote.jpg

Source: the sartorialsit

:heart:

22300147.jpg

Jak & Jil

VOGUE SPAIN | MAR O7 Issue
***. Make Up Artist to Hamilton
Phg. Ralph Wenig
Stylist Barbara Martelo

Vogue Spain March 2007 Thread

95492B26F88A8A69282EFB22CE3072.jpg

Bárbara Martelo tiene 32 años y es estilista para la revista Vogue España. Hoy ha acudido a su trabajo con jeans de Superfine, zapatos de Christian Louboutin y chaqueta negra de Dior Homme.

Translation:
Barbara Martelo is 32 years old and is a stylist for the magazine Vogue Spain. Today she has responded to her work with jeans of Superfine, shoes of Christian Louboutin and black jacket of Dior Homme.

Source: MSN

I was thinking about this the other day actually! I was quite surprised she didn't have a thread yet... thank you for making one! She's extremely stylish! And I agree... her legs are a mile long! sigh..

^ You're welcome! she's my absolute favorite!

thanks for the photo love$toshop!

Thanks everyone for all the fab pics! I've loved Barbara for ages and I'm glad she's finally getting exposure!:flower:

Wish there was a pic of her whole outfit!

source: jak & jil

I'm so glad I finally decided to make it! Thanks for adding stuff you guys!

I can't agree more about her style, though. It's truly amazing and she has a gift. She can take the most bad *** rocker chick outfit and make it look so posh and ladylike!

<3 thanks for all the additions you guys!!

Yeah finally a thread for her! She has the most amazing legs :heart:.

1karina1, I think that's rest of the outfit you posted earlier :woot::

attachment.php

style.com

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 738
in the first photo in post #1 is she wearing those balmain booties?? so gorge!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->