Black Entertainment Television Awards

Originally posted by Midori@Jun 30th, 2004 - 2:55 pm
Who has bigger curves Britney or Beyonce? :innocent:
Definitely Beyonce. :flower:

No offence, but Beyonce's dress makes her look larger than she usually does :doh: :innocent:

Beyonce's dress does make her look larger tahn usual, but she didn't look that way on T.V. In photo she just looks lumpy. Janet should have worn a different dress, because that dress that she wore makes her upper body more noticeable, and she has a very large upper body. I'm not just taking about her breast either. :innocent:

Originally posted by skyred@Jun 30th, 2004 - 8:40 pm
Beyonce's dress does make her look larger tahn usual, but she didn't look that way on T.V. In photo she just looks lumpy. Janet should have worn a different dress, because that dress that she wore makes her upper body more noticeable, and she has a very large upper body. I'm not just taking about her breast either. :innocent:
I agree about Janet there...she has big arms as well :wink:

can someone PLEASE tell me what fashion show used something like this? it's killing me!!! :wacko:

51009910.jpg

:unsure:

Beyonce is not that huge. :rolleyes: Take a look around you people. She's probably a size 8 max. Photo's make her look larger than she is plus whats wrong with having somebody who isn't size 2? We've had this discussion a million times before but seriously. I don't care if she's a celebrity, or in the media or anything. She's gorgeous.

i dont see nuthn wrong with beyonces size. if she were thinner shed look malnourished!
btw no idea abt the show cap10

Originally posted by CaptainJackSparrow@Jun 30th, 2004 - 10:27 pm
can someone PLEASE tell me what fashion show used something like this? it's killing me!!! :wacko:

51009910.jpg

Alexander McQueen Fall 2003

Originally posted by mehg@Jul 1st, 2004 - 8:24 am
Beyonce is not that huge. :rolleyes: Take a look around you people. She's probably a size 8 max. Photo's make her look larger than she is plus whats wrong with having somebody who isn't size 2? We've had this discussion a million times before but seriously. I don't care if she's a celebrity, or in the media or anything. She's gorgeous.
I agree.

Beyonce's hip looks like my 57 years old mom's hip after menopause... Absolutely no difference. :rofl:
Mom looks younger to her age (max 50), but wanna loose weight cause that hip, I think i'll show her this Beyonce pic to make her feel better. :lol:
You can say she's like this because of the clothes....than have a better stylist dear Beyonce. :innocent:

Originally posted by vintage_princess+Jun 30th, 2004 - 7:40 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vintage_princess @ Jun 30th, 2004 - 7:40 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Midori@Jun 30th, 2004 - 2:55 pm
Who has bigger curves Britney or Beyonce? :innocent:
[/b][/quote]
I'd say Beyonce has better curves.
she has some of the most amazing curves, and Britney is nowhere near that. to me, Britney looks more of chubby/plumpy than curves.

but I have to say that Beyonce looks awful here, she usually looks nothing like that from what I remember.

Originally posted by ykidkwis@Jul 1st, 2004 - 2:43 am
Alexander McQueen Fall 2003
YESSS!!!! THANK YOU!!!!
KNUDDEL.GIF
it was driving me CRAZY! i was begining to think i dreamt it! hahaha

also thanks to urban stylin :flower:

Attachments

• alexandermqueenfall03.jpg
    alexandermqueenfall03.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 3
I like the new flava Kanye is bringing to hip hop...he always looks good :P

1088581490.73143.jpg
this has to be positively the most ill-fitting outfit I've seen Beyonce in...it's such a shame...all the talent...no style :cry:

Attachments

• milan10.02_30.jpg
    milan10.02_30.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 7
Beyonce is fat. Seriously, she is not a size 8. Did u see her arms as well.

Some notes on the event:

-I agree with B on Beyonce.

-Janet does not look good in that beautiful Narciso that Uma wore on the cover of Vogue.

-Mo'Nique is the girl you LOVE to LOVE in a kitsch way. :woot: :P

Originally posted by BeLLaJLo@Jul 2nd, 2004 - 1:55 am
1088581490.73143.jpg
this has to be positively the most ill-fitting outfit I've seen Beyonce in...it's such a shame...all the talent...no style :cry:

She's got Violin hips...

THATS WHY BEYONCE IS QUITE POPULAR...........PEOPLE RELATE TO HER OZ SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE THEM!@ LEAST OVER 60%

Originally posted by luna+Jul 2nd, 2004 - 9:36 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (luna @ Jul 2nd, 2004 - 9:36 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BeLLaJLo@Jul 2nd, 2004 - 1:55 am
1088581490.73143.jpg

She's got Violin hips... [/b][/quote]
Yes she does!!!! thanx for the form finding! :lol:

By the way, JLo is quite curvy too, but looks much better than Beyonce. :ninja:

Originally posted by Asdiklon@Jul 2nd, 2004 - 11:55 am
By the way, JLo is quite curvy too, but looks much better than Beyonce. :ninja:
I think JLo uses better clothes than Beyonce.. Jen's clothes hide her kilos...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cstmbres
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->