Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds Married!

I like the ring. It's big, but she's got long fingers so it doesn't look too ostentatious.

they go through all this trouble to keep the wedding a secret just to show off the next day? in more of the pictures (in Blake's individual thread) she is not-so-subtly placing her hand so pictures can be caught of the ring. the ring looks nice though, Ryan did right by her.

they go through all this trouble to keep the wedding a secret just to show off the next day? in more of the pictures (in Blake's individual thread) she is not-so-subtly placing her hand so pictures can be caught of the ring. the ring looks nice though, Ryan did right by her.

I think they just didn't want any paps at the ceremony itself, cause that would be annoying - but they obviously don't mind sharing now that it's done, you don't do a magazine spread if you want to keep it private.

NEWS/Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds: Marriage Certificate Shows They Wed Days After Secret Ceremony

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds should really consider a second career as international agents of mystery.
While the duo's whirlwind courtship seemingly culminated in an intimate vow swap in South Carolina on Sept. 9, public records show that it wasn't until a few days later that they obtained a marriage license and tied the knot, E! News exclusively confirms.
According to Charleston County Probate Court, Blake Ellender Lively and Ryan Rodney Reynolds applied for their license Sept. 13 and their marriage date is listed as Sept. 14.

Check out Blake Lively's rockin' engagement ring
So, it would appear that the I-dos witnessed by their nearest and dearest were just the dress rehearsal for the real thing!
Reps for the supremely-secretive couple have not yet returned requests for comment. But, of course, even if it took a few extra days, the Green Lantern costars are certainly married now.
Meanwhile, the Lorraine Schwartz diamond-rocking Lively is already back at work following all the excitement kicked up by her dash to the altar.
Wedding dress details, straight from designer Georgina Chapman
The 25-year-old fashion plate was back on the New York City set of Gossip Girl today following a weekend tucked away with her hubby at Virginia's Inn at Little Washington.
According to People, the newlyweds spent Saturday night at the exclusive 18-room establishment in northern Virginia.

Source: eonline.com

the ring is worth 1.2 to 2 million dollars. wonder if they got it for free from lorraine shwarz.

I doubt it. You'd have to be a stupid jeweler to give away a ring that cost that much and I don't know how she'd feel about her husband-to-be giving her a ring that he got for free.

I don't think the jeweler would give away a ring that expensive, but it she said, the free advertising would probably equal or surpass the cost.

Is his full name really "Ryan Rodney Reynolds"? Dear Lord... :ninja:

Lorraine does rings for celebs at a significant discount...Kim K's ring was from her and was also 2 million, and her former husband could in no way afford that at the time. In my opinion, her rings are tacky and I think the discounts are possibly due to quality, but that's just a guess.

Discount, yes, but not for free! And I agree with you. Her rings are not elegant at all. It's always too big. I mean, one look at Beyonce's earrings and you see how ostentatious Lorraine Schwartz's jewelry can be. However I do like Blake's ring. On someone else it would look too bling bling for my taste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->