Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds MARRIED!

westcoast1717

Reaction score
PEOPLE EXCLUSIVE
Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds Wed in Canada
Originally posted Sunday September 28, 2008 01:20 AM EDT
Reynolds and Johansson in L.A. earlier this year
Photo by: Fame

Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds made it official with a quiet wedding this weekend, a source close to the couple tells PEOPLE.

This is the first marriage for both. The couple had announced their engagement in May.

Johansson, 23, began dating Reynolds, 31, last year shortly after his split from singer Alanis Morissette, who recently expressed well wishes on her ex's engagement.

More details to come ...

Source: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20229417,00.html

Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds Wed!
FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 26, 2008

Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds wed on Saturday, her rep confirmed.

The small wedding took place at a remote wilderness resort outside Vancouver. Guests included Scarlett's mother, Melanie Sloan, and her brother, Adrian Johansson.

Johansson, 23, and Reynolds, 31, who had been dating since Spring 2007, announced their engagement on May 5, the day the actress flashed a three-carat diamond ring estimated to be worth about $30,000 at the Met Costume Ball Gala.

Johansson has said falling in love has a lot to do with timing.

"You don't always meet the right person at the right time," she told Cosmopolitan.

The actress also clarified her 2006 comments in which she said that people aren't monogamous by nature.

"I believe in finding a soul mate. I've always been in monogamous relationships. I would never want to be in an open one. It'd be too awful."

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/scarlett-johansson-and-ryan-reynolds-wed-0

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't know why but the thought of scarlett johansson being married is a strange one to me. :unsure: she's so young too...

but i wish them both the best..:flower: (i don't even really know who he is..:ninja:)

I have already heard his name, but I had to search to see who´s.
He´s a damn lucky, that´s what I can say.

^^ I wonder :D

Im happy for both of them. I hope they last longer than a month.

wow , im surprised he got married so quick after almost marrying Alanis but hopefully they make it work! :smile:

that's... well.. hm.. i am confused. really. unexpected.

(i liked her better with josh hartnett).

I always thought she would go for someone else...but whatever. Good luck to them.

why is everyone in america so eager to get married so young

plus it's hollywood, you KNOW itll be a quickie

yeah I was surprised how young she is. Well good for them!

i'm surprised woody allen didn't leave his wife for scarlett. . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->