• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Scarlett Johansson Relationship Thread

^ I believe that the hiding really did have a negative effect as it's not 'natural' ... her behaviour does strike me as contradictory comparing her relationship attutiude as wife and now as girlfriend - guess it depends on the man by her side!

she does look older with the red hair though...

come on, where are they? I won´t expect any Blake - Leo competition but still, some news please or pics...I´m getting into my gossip mood

^I know right I wish Scarlett was a bit more famewhorish, but alas she does not call the paps like Blake and her people.

this is from celebslam:

Sean Penn is a dick:

Well this relationship is going well. Sean Penn was almost able to date Scarlett Johansson for three whole months before rumors emerged that he was cheating on her. From the New York Daily News:
A source at the Cannes Film Festival says the 49-year-old Penn had friends of both the blond and brunette kind in a glass elevator at the Hotel du Cap in Antibes around 4 a.m. [on May 20]. The source tells us that after attending the black-tie amfAR benefit at the hotel and then a private yacht party with Jude Law, Penn returned to the hotel with the two "super-hot" women. The trio then proceeded to the hotel's glass elevator and ascended to one of the three-story property's higher floors.

"They weren't sharing the elevator. They were going up together," our source says.

Penn wasn't going to his room. The actor, who attended the festival with his 17-year-old son, Hopper, was staying on the hotel's ground floor, we hear.
Oh no, Sean's cheating on Scarlett? What is she ever going to do? How will a hot chick in her mid-20s with a huge rack and millions of dollars in the bank ever find another boyfriend? If Sean really is the kind of man she's interested in -- diminutive in stature, hates freedom -- perhaps Scarlett should start looking somewhere with plenty of those types to choose from: China Congress.

:yuk:

^I would not believe the New York gossip rags about this, they notoriously hate Penn and write all sorts of crap about him.

But then again who knows maybe they are over.

apparently Penn's well known in Cannes for his hard partying so this isn't surprising but who knows...

^Unfortunately you are completely right, everytiime he is in Cannes he really party's it up, even if he is in a relationship.

Sigh it's hard being a Sean Penn fan.

Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn Split

By Oliver Jones
Thursday June 02, 2011 08:00 PM EDT

scarlett-johansson-300.jpg
Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn
Brandon Todd/Splash News Online

• ]Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn are no longer dating, a source tells PEOPLE.

Speculation about the pair began after Johansson did not attend the Cannes Film Festival with Penn for his movie The Tree of Life. She has been working on The Avengers in New Mexico, reprising her role of Black Widow from Iron Man 2.

Johansson, 26, and Penn, 50, made headlines when they took a whirlwind trip to Cabo San Lucas after being spotted getting flirty together during a lunch date in Los Angeles.

The pair attended a White House Correspondents' Dinner party in Washington D.C. in April and had been spotted in a series of cozy outings in L.A.

The reason for the split wasn't immediately known. Reps declined to comment.
people.com

Thank god! Sean Penn is one of Hollywood's most disgusting and vile men, it's a fact that he was violent and abusive towards Madonna during their marriage (however this fact isn't as well-known as it should be, because most people still don't know about it or try to argue how it can't be true, never mind the police reports and court case that followed) and as a victim of domestic abuse myself I always feel uneasy when I hear about a young woman entering a relationship with him. Scarlett can do better.

Well that relationship ended quickly...it's nice to know Scarlett doesn't take any crap.

They split! color me shocked...not.
:smile:

I thought trouble was on the horizont when I read that she started to ´live´in his house and go shopping and cook and stuff...Sean doesn´t struck me as a guy who wants his hot new girlfriend to start doing that after 3 months dating...

somehow I had the feeling that she was really ´star-struck´with him in a way that dating an older, A-list Oscar-winner with a lot of experience must have made her feel ´special´ - I thought she was way more into him than him into her...she wanted to be at all events he attended etc., more touchy with him than with her ex-husband etc. -I´M sure his playboy side was known to her but like every woman you may think you being special can make him have only eyes for you I guess...<i mean, come on, she´s Scarlett after all... I somehow thought that she would not get to change his behaviour and his wandering eye -a tiger doesn´t change its spots....

i'm actually surprised too they broke up this soon. she seemed pretty smitten with him. oh i guess, she doesn't take BS as much as Robin did.

Woah, she was dating Sean Penn? I didn't even know. Now they broke up? :lol:

i'm actually surprised too they broke up this soon. she seemed pretty smitten with him. oh i guess, she doesn't take BS as much as Robin did.

that's what i think too. i'm happy this is over but i hope she's fine after all.

Well Sean is Sean, he is a known playboy and wild guy who will never change much like his good friend Jack Nicholson. I do not think Sean wanted to be in a monogamous relationship and he definitely did not want to put in the work necessary to keep the relatuonship with ScarJo alive.

From what I heard he had a really good time in Cannes. So theres that.

On a side note could we go a little easy on the Sean bashing, some of us here (mainly me are huge fans). Thanks.:flower:

scarlett-johansson-sean-penn-guys-choice.jpg

Scarlett Johansson & Sean Penn: Backstage at Guys Choice!
Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn snap a photo together backstage at the 2011 Guys Choice Awards, taped on Saturday (June 5) at Sony Pictures Studios in Culver City, Calif.

The 26-year-old actress, who presented the Troops Choice award with Chris Evans, greeted her 50-year-old former flame with a kiss and the two chatted for about 15 minutes.

Late last week, People reported that Scarlett and Sean had split up after a romance spanning a few months.

justjared

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->