Scarlett Johansson Engaged

LUXXX

Reaction score
After dating for more than a year, Scarlett Johansson is set to marry her boyfriend Ryan Reynolds, PEOPLE has learned exclusively.

"They're both thrilled," Johansson's rep Marcel Pariseau tells PEOPLE.

Reynolds, 31, currently filming the aptly named The Proposal in Boston with Sandra Bullock, recently popped the question to Johansson, 23. The couple have not set a wedding date.

The Nanny Diaries star is expected to show off her sparkler at Monday night's Metropolitan Museum Costume Institute Gala in New York. Sources say Johansson is eager to "show off her rock" with her Dolce & Gabbana gown.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20197908,00.html

..okay..didn't expect that it's getting so fast with engagement, also because he used to be engaged with Alanis not that long ago. Anyway congrats to the couple, hope it will last forever!

This won't last.
Scarlette doens't strike me as the type that wants to settle down....

This won't last.

I agree, I can't see her marrying him. She is way too ambitious to settle down already and she also strikes me as a bit of an opportunist, so to ultimately marry Ryan doesn't jibe with her career trajectory.

This won't last.

I have always felt that way about her simply because she has said it...

But she's young, I suppose... we all say quite a few ambitious things when we're young. :wink: But I find Scarlett to be very mature for her age.

I guess that's what I've always though, though... people may say they don't believe in marriage or settling down, but once you meet that person... things can change in a heartbeat.

Scarlett is very ambitious and works a lot. I wonder if they are going to be one of those couples that have a long engagement.

With all the couples that have divorced, I am surprised they want to get married.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->