Scarlett Johansson Relationship Thread

^ I know right?! Together= act like each other don't exist, Apart= BFF's.

People this is Hollywood, they posed together - translation we are not dating but we did not end on bad terms. They are trying to get acress that the split was not nasty.

Do we really know that they split up? I mean is it comfirmed by their management??

^Yes it was confimed by Scarlett's people, because Sean doesn't really play the fame game, they posed to gether and then People used the photo with the caption "although they have split they still remain friendly". This was basically done to cicumvent any tabloids trying to make this a nasty split. USWeekly especially really hates Scarlett and they always post really negative things about her.

***Edited***
Madonna has called Sean the love of her life many times long after they have split.

Last edited by a moderator:
@kokobombon, thanks for posting the scan! Like I said before US Weekly really hates Scarlett. But that is so funny at how they describe that Scarlett inserted herself intoi the conversation between Sean and Deniro, and Deniro made a face, LOL!

@kokobombon, thanks for posting the scan! Like I said before US Weekly really hates Scarlett. But that is so funny at how they describe that Scarlett inserted herself intoi the conversation between Sean and Deniro, and Deniro made a face, LOL!

yeah, it's true, us weekly did that plastic surgery cover with scarlett, so they're not what you call, fans of her. and i doubt this story to be real. at the guys choice awards when that pic was taken, blogger justjared tweeted that he gave her a big kiss on the lips when they met and she just kissed him bye on the cheek, so he seems more into her after the break-up than scarlett.

@nola, you are totally on point about Usweekly and ScarJo I remeber that story and after they ran it, they said that ScarJo had a nose job, where obviously she did not, she boycotted them and refused to speak to them at any event, so here is their revenge.

Wow I don't visit Just JAred's site (too many psychos) but really he kissed her on the moouth! Wow.

Weel here are some more reports on the split between Scarlett this is all courtesy of celebitchy.com (a pretty funny site, that is not filled with psychos)
http://www.celebitchy.com/161963/se...ack_to_school/comment-page-1/#comment-4620163

However, there’s now an amusing (if not entirely believable) report that dinner at the White House may have had something to do with the breakup. The Enquirer seems to believe that Scarlett broke up with Sean because he suggested that she needed to get an education:
Heavy-handed Sean Penn wrecked his relationship with Scarlett Johansson when he went overboard with his controlling ways - telling her she should go back to school.
“It was the last straw when Sean disparaged her lack of education about politics and urged her to go to school,” revealed an insider.
“Scarlett loves him, but she had to end the romance because she felt she had no breathing room.”
The May-December romance began to unravel when the 26-year-old “Lost in Translation” beauty admitted she felt a little out of her depth intellectually when she recently attended a White House gala.
That convinced Penn, 50, that the pillow-lipped beauty — who never attended college — needed to get more education. Back in 2003, she applied for New York University’s arts program but was rejected.
“Sean suggested Scarlett take a political science course,” revealed an insider, and it rubbed her the wrong way.
“She’s a free spirit and just became fed up with him trying to take over every aspect of her life — from career choices and work habits to people she associated with,” disclosed the insider.
As The Enquirer revealed, the “Milk” star — previously married to actress Robin Wright — had been organizing many aspects of Scarlett’s life since the pair began their controversial romance in January.
Even Penn’s 20-year-old daughter Dylan told pals she was “grossed out” by her dad’s fling, which began after ScarJo filed for divorce from her huband of two years, “Green Lantern” hunk Ryan Reynolds.
Not long ago, possessive Penn showed up on the set of Scarlett’s latest movie, “We Bought a Zoo” — scowling at guys who came near her.
Concluded the insider: “Scarlett got tired of telling Sean to pull back. In the end, she wanted a mentor, not a father.”
[From The Enquirer, print edition]
Well, I can see where getting rejected from NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts would cause Scarlett to have a sore spot on the subject of college education. Even worse, Scarlett already fancies herself an intellectual and probably didn’t appreciate being told that she’s not as smart as she thinks she is. Still, when she’s rubbing shoulders with the likes of Barack Obama (and the dinner wasn’t the first time that’s happened either), she could at least stand to take a basic course on International Relations or Poli Sci 101. Still, that’s nothing that one wants to hear from your boyfriend, so this argument may indeed have contributed to their breakup, but I doubt she initiated the split. Also, that bit about Penn scowling at guys onset is hilarious. The scowl is Penn’s natural expression!

these holiday-couples :wink:

new gossip: Ryan & Charlize? and Scarlett & Justin Bartha (whoever that is...)
timeslive.co.za
Actor Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johanssen didn’t waste any time getting over each other. The couple divorced late last year and only a few months after Johanssen was rumoured to be dating veteran actor Sean Penn.

The relationship between Penn and Johanssen swiftly ended and it looks like she has moved on to Hangover star Justin Bartha. According to New York Post. Scarlett was spotted at Bartha’s Broadway show ‘All new people’

Sources told New York Post that they “seemed ‘completely engrossed in each other’” during a cast dinner for the production.

More from a source about ScarJo and Justin’s behavior at the cast dinner:

“There were about 15 people at the table, but Scarlett and Justin sat next to each other and talked all night.

“They seemed pretty fascinated with each other and only talked to each other. It looked sometimes flirty, but also they seemed to be involved in a deep discussion.”

Scarlett’s ex-husband Ryan Reynolds is rumoured to be going out with our beau Charlize Theron.The two have been seen together several times.

People Magazine published images of them arriving together at LAX airport together after a flight. US Magazine reports that Ryan’s motorbike has been spotted parked outside Charlize’s house.

This is the first relationship that Charlize has had since ending the nine year relationship with Stuart Townsend

scarlett-johansson-backstage-all-new-people-zach-braff-02.jpg

justjared

:cry: not the best pic I would say...don't know...can't see any special vibe ...and: this Justin-guy has to be really short...I mean, Scarlett is really short so go figure..

but NOW I would love to see a pic of Charlize and Ryan together...now they would make a sexy couple IMO

^ That is really hilarious, but she is young and beautiful and I don't at all blame her for wanting to get out there with lots of great (?) men. She tried SP and it didn't work out... so that's okay. I've been with crazy men too!

^ You're right, I promise my comment about her slowing down was in jest. She's young, now single, and beautiful she should do as she pleases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->