Leonardo and Blake Lively split after 5 mths..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I always say when these fakey relationships end: Contract was over...

No self-respecting woman would touch Leo with a barge pole.

Was watching one of those entertainment show and a rep for Leo said the Australian model story was false. Leo's rep also confirmed the Blake split. Does he have new reps? I recall his reps usually say they don't comment on his personal life.

I can believe that they have called it quits, BUT Leo was off-and-on with Gisele and Bar, so that is as much his thing as being attracted to tall, blondes, so they may be broken up today and then be back together again in a few weeks or months, and if that does not happen, it will probably be because that is not Blake's thing or she found another long-term squeeze.

Was watching one of those entertainment show and a rep for Leo said the Australian model story was false. Leo's rep also confirmed the Blake split. Does he have new reps? I recall his reps usually say they don't comment on his personal life.

BIB - Seriously? Woah.

I don't see him back with Blake because she was just a PR stunt...I think his Reps confirming it proves that..He never confirmed any breakup with Gisele or Bar..and they were his GFs for a very time.

^Exactly.

I think it's fairly obvious why she needed the PR stunt, but I must say, I'm still wondering about him...

^^ Me too! I can't figure out what he got from it. A beard? But everything that came along with it just doesn't make sense. He could have got anyone else and wouldn't have had to do any of the **** that was done when he was "with" Blake. It just doesn't make sense.

^A beard doesn't really make sense because wouldn't Gisele and Bar have been the same? And he did not act like when he was with them. I also never really thought he was gay tbh. However, there were some rumours about a poker scandal (not really a big deal imo) and the herpes thing. I'm more inclined to believe the latter just because it's a bigger deal.

I think He was trying to make Bar Jealous by parading around in Cannes with Blake and...It seems like all the A-list actors are doing these pre-Oscar PR stunts...I guess for a media Buzz

Clooney-dating Stacey

Pitt-Mentioning Jennifer in Parade

Dicaprio-Dating Blake...

Leo didn't look natural in Cannes looking in to cameras with a smirk,all that sudden PDA, he normally covers his face and hides from cameras...soon as him and Blake return to the States he suddenly stop the PDA.

Blake didn't look that happy with him anyway..he has all these rules I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do think he was the one who did the dumping...I mean, why would it be benefit her to be with Ryan Reynolds--who flopped in two major films this summer--over Leo, a major power player? Yeah, she's most definitely more attracted to Ry, but she seems very pragmatic to me.

I think He was trying to make Bar Jealous by parading around in Cannes with Blake and...It seems like all the A-list actors are doing these pre-Oscar PR stunts...I guess for a media Buzz

Clooney-dating Stacey

Dicaprio-Dating Blake...

Leo didn't look natural in Cannes looking in to cameras with a smirk,all that sudden PDA, he normally covers his face and hides from cameras...soon as him and Blake return to the States he suddenly stop the PDA.

I agree! she's normally ok with being seen in public, maybe not that happy but definitely tolerant and seemingly cheerful.
with Leo and his extreme paranoia she looked miserable. I understand that he doesn't want people to make a profit on his private life
but sometimes he seems to take it too far

look at both Bar and Blake post-break up. they both seem quite fine with being seen in public and not having to hide their faces just so people don't take a picture of them.

Clooney-dating Stacey

Dicaprio-Dating Blake...

Maybe the breakup and him (in an unusual move) having his rep confirm breakups is the start of his Oscar campaigning. He's going to be doing a lot of press and he doesn't want that association. Hollywood doesn't take Blake or Leo's dating life seriously. I think they kind of look down on his single-minded taste (or maybe that's just me :P). Distancing himself from that helps with his Oscar campaign. Hollywood is a lot of politics but for me regardless of who he dates, he deserves an Oscar. He deserved an Oscar for Basketball Diaries and Gilbert Grape.

I can see it going both ways in terms of who broke up with whom, if indeed this is a permanent breakup. From Blake's perspective, Leo's rules plus the fact that he was photographed meeting up with another woman somewhat early in their relationship would make me see why Blake would not want to go the distance. Plus she already has the "I dated my childhood crush" notch on her bedpost, so why prolong things if it is not true love and she is not having fun.

for anyone that reads laineygossip.... What's interesting to me is not the story but Lainey's somewhat sudden change of tone towards both Di Caprio and Blake.
I haven't really read her stuff recently, but in the past, she was always quite pro DC and anti-Blake (for whom she's now practically salivating...)

^Exactly. Sounds like she was on someone's payroll...

She now supposedly admires Blake for her hussy - yet, she still hates on someone like Jessica Biel. Plus, in the past, she hated Blake for the same reasons.

Also highly suspicious is how she kept insisting that it was very REAL between DC and Blake when the "relationship" looks as fake as the Gyllenhaal-Swift one.

^Lainey likes that Blake provides her with constant gossip. Jessica doesn't provide any gossip. She stays chasing around one guy while Blake's all over the place. She's bored with Dicaprio. She knows he isn't going to give her much to gossip about. She loves that he had an out-of-character summer fling with a wannabe ALister, she hates that he came to his senses.

^That is, if you subscribe to the idea that the summer fling was real to begin with, no? And that's the biggest "incriminating" hint. Since most of us don't believe it, then Lainey's 180 looks suspicious.

I'm probably being really slow - but wasn't there a BI about a guy who was going to dump his would-be gf who he'd been a beard for because he was hooking up with someone else famous who was not a lesbian?

I mean this one from dlisted about 2 weeks ago:
There is a rumor going around that they are ring-shopping and getting engaged. No. While she may be looking at rings, he is not. These tales of ring-shopping and wedding-planning are pure gossip supplied by her publicist to make people think that their client is every man’s dream girl. She sure is… if your dream girl would never sleep with you. You see, she is a lesbian. A very pretty lesbian, but a lesbian nonetheless. Always has been. He was her beard. Even though they are still friendly (cordial would probably be more accurate ) he still agrees to be seen with her occasionally to keep tongues wagging. It’s over, and he has moved on to another hot actress… who really does sleep with him.

Read more: I Love Blind Items ! #5 - Page 4 - the Fashion Spot http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f63/i-love-blind-items-5-a-147707-4.html#ixzz1aIc5Pehd

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->