Blumarine F/W 09.10 : Edita Vilkeviciute by Patrick Demarchelier

This is quite bad...I'm kind of missing Natasha actually. :doh: I would probably flip over it in the mag and not even realize it's an ad. :rolleyes:
I would probably think it's just a US Vogue ed being stuck to the wrong page :rolleyes: Last season's was great, but this...disappointing.

Yes, it's just like an out-take of her Vogue Paris ed.

It's nice, but not very innovative. I don't know, it's quite commonplace. Anyway, happy to see Edita!

click to enlarge

scanned by me from Vogue Italia July

Last edited by a moderator:
Very disappoiting canpaign, it looks so boring. Edita is beautiful though and it's great to see her.

Too inspired by le sac ed, that's weird:huh:, even the backgroung is the same! but i think she looks good.
090708030809493258.jpg
090708030915169293.jpg

scans by diorette.

It straight up looks like an editorial to me, after seeing more shots. And the one to the left with the silver bag looks like something I'd see in a high fashion catalogue. Hmmm, she looks good nonetheless.

well actually that is.. an editorial she was using it for comparison. That editorial was shot in March 2009 for Vogue Paris , it is not part of the campaign

I was expecting something fabolous from such a crazy collection...but it's just too plain for my likes...and I'm not into Edita that much...

Thanks for scanning the new shots. Nice but boring.

yea, Edita looks beautiful as we all can see, but this is sooooooo boring and stiff. quite sad, actually.

I love this. Even if it's simple it suits Edita's image, IMO.
Thanks for the scans, blackangel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meineri
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->