Bottega Veneta F/W 07.08 : Anja, Inguna, Kim & Noah by Anne Leibovitz

*Bianca*

Reaction score
06250724oq1.jpg

wwd

DOWN ON THE FARM: Annie Leibovitz took a hot and steamy approach for Bottega Veneta's fall ad campaign. The ads were shot in Hillsborough, N.J., at Duke Farms, the 2,700-acre estate of the late Doris Duke — a first for this location. "Annie's pictures are always strong and unexpected because she draws her ideas from who and what she is photographing," said creative director Tomas Maier. "There's an emotional intelligence in her work, an openness to the individual, that makes her impossible to categorize, and for that reason, she's exactly right for Bottega Veneta." The ads — which feature models Anja Rubik, Inguna Butane, Kim Noorda and Noah Mills — will break in September issues of fashion titles worldwide. Luisa Zargani

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.

I love how Inguna is separated from the other two. It's melancholic, stand alone. She really is Bottega's girl. It's like the two are together and she's away from them. Tomas adores her.

Such a different mood. I can't say if I like it or dislike it..just eh.
But,
Whoever the sitting model is, her legs are um...:shock:

OMG this is like my dream come true casting and for Bottega Veneta.

I am CRYING.

I adore the mood. It's so atmospheric and the lighting is just ambient and gorgeous. It sets such a wonderful tone for FW with the greens and yellows. Very autumn inducing.

I also really love the casting - minus Noah Mills, but it's the whole... these in print will be glorious. And all of them in one ad, not separated.

Four seasons for Inguna now, absolutely ace. O_O Well, four if you count her ad for resort 06.

The atmosphere in this advertisement is spot-on; it truly gives a different meaning to the clothing.

This one is so beautiful- in that eerie, haunted sort of way! I love the lighting which sets this ominous mysterious atmosphere. Thanks Bianca, you're the best!

Ohh that's so beautiful!!! :heart: Though I haven't seen whole pics yet, but at least that one looks more beautiful than any other ads of Bottga Veneta.

Wow the colors are beautiful! I loved last seasons' with its simplicity--but this is winning. :Wub: :buzz: :bounce:

I love the familiarity and connection to the readers/audience Annie never fails to make. :flower:

I can't wait to see more!

wow wow wow wow wow wow wow.
that's all i can say.
definately my favorite campaign so far :heart::heart:

Lovely - though my first impression was that this is a story of late-summer melancholy, rather than a winter's tale. A tale about three sisters, and the one in the middle is dying of something that's causing her to slowly waste away, like Beth in Little Women, except in a much more glamorous way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->