Bracelets We Love - Best of the Bunch

Cute:smile:I loove the vintage tiffany that looks like it has sailboats on it:smile:

Vintage delicate lace silver
il_430xN.95053230.jpg

Remember me bangle
il_430xN.94131043.jpg

Vintage scalloped lace silver
il_430xN.95049202.jpg

WhiteFly on etsy.com

^Those sterling silver bracelets are very unique & beautiful. I really love the first one.

Thank you for posting Gossamer Veil. There's so much great stuff on etsy that it's impossible to find it all yourself.

Those lace bracelets...to the Christmas List they will definitely go. Thanks for posting, I second MissMag's sentiments.

^Those sterling silver bracelets are very unique & beautiful. I really love the first one.

Thank you for posting Gossamer Veil. There's so much great stuff on etsy that it's impossible to find it all yourself.

agreed! etsy is such a treasure trove...
those lace bracelets are so pretty :heart:

This Disney Couture bracelet has been on my wishlist for a long time now. It's a shame asos.com doesn't ship it to my country.:cry:
image1xl.jpg
image4xl.jpg

image3xl.jpg
image2xl.jpg

asos.com

Hey guys, I just got this cute Dsquared bracelet :smile:
what do you think?:smile:
That is such a cute choice, Teja, I love all Disney couture jewelries, I only wish I could buy any of them :smile:
IMG_0593.jpg

credit: personal pic :smile:

Yeah, i've thought about making one, too, but I wasn't sure how I should incorporate that golden chain part ^_^

allthatglitters, those are some lovely bracelets, remind me of Marni and Mawi style bracelets
<3

balenciaga triple tour in black

4477079396_ef2e2ef1fc_o.png

balenciaga.com

thinking of getting these! what do you guys think? comes in other colours too but i think black probably would suit my wardrobe best

Hi does anyone here have a links of London bracelet if so, have you had problems with the elastic ? TIA :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alintus
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->