Bunches of Bracelets

I Ain't Hatin'!

Well unlike most '80s styles, lots of bracelets is something I can live with. I once had four wrist bands that I'd wear (two on each arm). Problem is... two of them broke, one of them was lost, and I can't really find the remaining "living" wrist band. I still would like to get a "Livestrong" wrist band in honor of (Texas' own) Lance Armstrong). I know this is on multiple BRACELETS. I still have no problem. Lots of bracelets, lots of bangles, I'm pretty fine with them overall. The key is to have a nice overall look. It's almost impossible to be overdressed with lots of bracelets. Well... unless you wear gloves and arm warmers with bracelets. Otherwise, there's not much to hate on. I don't see this trend lasting too long for this year since Fall/Autumn is fast approaching. Unless you're into seasonless fashion...

I like this as well. I am old enough to remember Cyndi Lauper and Madonna in the early years and loved it then too, As a pre-teen.

I am such a freak about matching stuff, that I have had to try to break the habit with bracelets. I have always liked having something on my wrists so I am totally into it.

I too love seeing everyones variations.

I mean, there is a difference between bangles and bracelets. They are still fine either way. Go ahead and buy a few bracelets and wear them like the fashionista you are. I'm not hating many bangles of many bracelets. Long as we don't get another resurgence (speaking of '80s trends) of any '80s rock trends that I've gotten undeniably sick of.

not that i dont like this trend but i find wearing so many bracelets to be inconvenient. especially if they are rather loose. i prefer to keep my wrist as bare as possible

however, i like it if the bracelet is rather chunky and is tightly wrapped around my wrist, like a chocker wraps around the neck. and you stack them up to your mid forearm. it's almost kinda like a shield for the arm

that chanel image doesn't really show this trend does it...:ermm:...

:innocent:

2830797299_ecd7387504.jpg

Punky, is that your wrist? I love the engraved thicker one in the middle...very pretty.

Last edited by a moderator:
about punkys bracelets:
i just love the combination
they are a bit bohemian with a touch of tribal

ohhhh this is so me!
i layer braclets like crazy !

i wear rubber bands, "drug use is life abuse" red braclet, colorful braided ones all
on one wrist then a watch i bought in London on my left hand

i would love to see more pics from tfs-ers who are doing this...
i'm going out later tonight...

and i think i might take inspiration from this thread and pile some crap* onto my wrist...

*only calling it crap because i intend for it to be a bit of a jumble :P

i took this picture from my photobucket...bad quality, i know.:blush::P

Filename0017-1-1.jpg

i seriously love them and admire the ones who can wear them because i cant. My arms are on the thin side and almost every bracelet looks too big on me, also since im always sewing and drawing they get in the way , not to mention i hit everything when i have them on. it just wasnt meant to be, bangles and me.

i also have the same problem! my wrists are very thin too. but we could wear more arm bangles that stay up on our arms.

my collection of bracelets is pretty large. i really have loved tribal style ones since i lived in africa back in 2005, now they have them for sale at target.haha however the ones i have are all reall.
these are a few of mine i wear often.
first one was given to me by a Zulu girl,love the love braclet,random bangles,2 handcrafted kenyan bracelets. i also have jade one i were often but cant find it. :(
xga3vq.jpg

yeah i happen to love this trend..but not when its overdone..i would say about 6 bracelets max..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikishuki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->