Brad & Jen Separate

LostInNJ

Rive Gauche. Rive Droite.
Reaction score
Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston Separate

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - [size=-1]Hollywood power couple Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston (news) have separated after 4 1/2 years of marriage but remain "committed and caring friends," the couple said on Friday. [/size]

"We would like to announce that after seven years together we have decided to formally separate," Pitt and Aniston, who first met on a dinner date in 1998, said in a joint statement initially published by People magazine on its Web site.

"For those who follow these sorts of things, we would like to explain that our separation is not the result of any of the speculation reported by the tabloid media," the statement said.

"This decision is a result of much thoughtful consideration. We happily remain committed and caring friends with great love and admiration for one another. We ask in advance for your kindness and sensitivity in the coming months."

Pitt, 41, current starring in the big-screen crime caper "Ocean's Twelve" and former "Friends" star Aniston, 35, were married in a lavish, celebrity-studded wedding in the seaside California resort of Malibu in July 2000.

Awww... they were so close, for so long. One of the more solid Hollywood marriages. I'm actually genuinely sorry to see it fallen. I'll bet anything it was over the child issue though.

Me too, who would of ever thought this day would come...? They seemed so PERFECT.

purplelucrezia said:
Awww... they were so close, for so long. One of the more solid Hollywood marriages. I'm actually genuinely sorry to see it fallen. I'll bet anything it was over the child issue though.
without a doubt. cos she was planning on having one. i remember her mentioning it a few months ago only:shock:

I expected that. Sorry to say :(

He should make babies with Jolie, they would turn out PERFECT :smile:

When I saw the title of this thread I hoped that it was only gossip or rumor. :( I am very sad to read this because they seem like a lovely couple. Maybe after some time apart they will work things out.

Wow, this is really sad. They were one of the seemingly perfect couples in Hollywood. I'm still kind of in the denial stage.

Wow, this was really shocking. It was the last thing i expected to see when i went on netscape.

I also think it is very sad-though they would last. I wonder also if it was over the kids issue-sounded like he wanted them more than she did in his last interview.

leyla m. said:
without a doubt. cos she was planning on having one. i remember her mentioning it a few months ago only:shock:
Weren't they planning on adopting too?

I just read this on yahoo. I'm surprised and a little sad.

Oh, I really thought they were a very sweet couple - I feel sorry for them. :(

oh no, why oh why. i don't like either of them, but i LOVED them as a couple.

I never thought they matched anyways.

But it's still kinda sad since they've been together for a relatively long time.

im not too surprised...especially after the way brad's been talking about the relationship lately

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sliver54
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->