Brad & Jen Separate

we could all see this coming. they were falling apart right in front of our eyes.

i dont think Jennifer was what brad wanted at all, IMO i think he was happier with gwyneth.

and obviously the child issue was a problem......wether one of them or both was infertile or infact he DIDNT want a child.

poor her though, i think she will be hurting the most

ouch. When ever it was Brad, then I would think of Jennifer... I guess theres no more of that. :(

this is a sad thing but wasn't their marriage always in trouble anyway? they seem to have had lots of up's and down's for the past 2 or 3 years... doesn't surprise me at all.

i'm happy for the natioanl enquirer... finally, a true story!!! ah well, there's always a first time for everything... don't forget to buy it next week if you're a fan, i predict the "brad & jen marriage special" will be chunky, very chunky.

The 5 year itch ? Hardly any Hollywood couple make it so it doesn't surprise me. Thank God there is no kids involved.

i wonder who they are gonna date now
any guesses?

They were (if that exists) the perfect couple, if you forget about their problems over getting kids :wink: I'm a bit sad about it.

But now there's room for Ross, maybe they come back together :D

Sorry :blush:

They were one of the few Hollywood couples who seemed perfectly calm and happy..-.-'

you do wonder why all these hollywood types bother getting married - the divorce stats must be huge! Its a shame when any marriage splits but not surprising given the completely unreal world they live in....

Acid said:
i wonder who they are gonna date now
any guesses?
Who was he making a movie with recently? Angelina?? Somehow I just don't see them together but who knows.
I wonder which of them wanted the divorce or whether it was a mutual thing.:(
Hmmph, I remember Brad on Oprah going on and on about what a sweetheart Jen is, how she's the flame and everyone else are the moths yada yada and now this.:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah in one interview he also said how all he wanted were "little Jennifers" running around the house. Shame!
In many ways they were Hollywood's "Golden" Couple, so I guess Jude & Sienna could definitely take their place now that they're engaged, although they're British.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tinuviel said:
Who was he making a movie with recently? Angelina?? Somehow I just don't see them together but who knows.
I wonder which of them wanted the divorce or whether it was a mutual thing.:(
Hmmph, I remember Brad on Oprah going on and on about what a sweetheart Jen is, how she's the flame and everyone else are the moths yada yada and now this.:cry:
but he also said he would not guarantee that they would be forever together!! he couldnt do it blah blah....
its sad... :(

Scar said:
Yeah in one interview he also said how all he wanted were "little Jennifers" running around the house. Shame!
In many ways they were Hollywood's "Golden" Couple, so I guess Jude & Sienna could definitely take their place now that they're engaged, although they're British.

He could do a Jude Law and find himself a prettier wife :innocent:
Jenniferis so plain , blah I don't like her. they weren't a great couple esthetically speaking IMO.

Always sad when a break up happens, but being Hollywood I'm not too suprised. I think labelling them the 'Golden Couple' was never a good idea, talk about jinxing it. :doh: I haven't paid that much attention to B and J but I was aware of some comments Brad made a while a back about 'not believing in a partner for life' :angry: Apart from being an insensitive jerk for saying such a thing publicly, I don't understand why , considering he had such an outlook, he bothered getting married in the first place :huh:

They haven't divorced though have they? I presume it's pending or is this a trial separation or am I being too naive? Or actually...I don't know if I even care anymore really... ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcad1947
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->